Chapter 2

SIERRA'S POV

it took an hour to drive here, but I finally got to the restaurant. I recognize a few people, but there's one guy here that takes my breath away! he has the cutest smile and a VERY buff body. I wonder who he plays.

Andrew comes over and welcomes me and introduces me to more of the cast and apparently he noticed that I was staring at that fascinating man. He walks me over to him and I try to hide my blushing. He laughs, he has the most perfect laugh, and says " hi! I'm Ramin. I play the phantom!" oh my god, he's my phantom! "Hi! I'm sierra, I'm your Christine! It's nice to meet you!" I can tell that he's starting to blush. Oh my god he's so hot.

RAMIN'S POV.

I'm finally here after hours of driving from Toronto. I got here a bit early so I say hi to some of the cast members. I was just about to say hi to Andrew when the prettiest girl I've ever seen walked in! she had gorgeous red hair, and the cutest dimples. I just had to meet her, I really hope she's my Christine.oh my god she's walking over here! Shit, Ramin you're married remember, Mandy would kill you if she found out you had feelings for another woman. "Hi I'm sierra!" she said "I'm playing Christine" YES! Crap I'm blushing aren't I? "I'm Ramin, I'm the Phantom!" God she's so cute.

ANDREW'S POV

I knew they would have instant chemistry! Oh look they're both blushing! Andrew, you've done it again! " alright everybody, take your seat!" They're sitting next to each other! Andrew stop, you don't Fangirl over your cast. " I would like to congratulate you all for being part of the brand new musical, Love Never Dies. The next few months will be filled with rehearsals that are leading up to opening day on November 11. With that said, let's eat!"

RAMIN'S POV

" so sierra, you sound familiar, have you been in any other productions?" " yah! I played the original little Mermaid!" that's where I remember her from! she has the most amazing voice, her portrayal of Ariel was great! " I saw you two years ago! you were amazing! my wife and kids couldn't stop talking about you!"

SIERRA'S POV

WIFE!? KIDS!? crap, I have feelings for a married man. Way to go sierra! well this sucks. Oh well, I'll try to get over him. That won't be easy though, considering that I'll be seeing him every day for the next few years or so.