Chapter 4

MANDY'S POV

so I walk in with the kids and I catch Sierra in Ramin's dressing room! my suspicions have been confirmed, considering the way he was looking at her when I walked in. He loved her! I'm not mad, I'm actually happy! truth is that I have a secret myself. " Hi Ramin! am I interrupting something?" I say playfully. "No of course not! Sierra, these are my kids, Hadley and Jaiden, and this is my... wife, Mandy." He stuttered a bit when he said 'wife'. I could see pain and disappointment in sierra's eyes when she shook my hand, which means that she must love him back.

SIERRA'S POV

damn, they just had to come in right while he was confessing something to me. I just put on my happy face, and acted excited. I could tell Ramin was having a bit of trouble introducing his wife to me. He's been acting a bit strange lately... "hi! I'm Sierra. I've heard so much about you guys!" Sadly. "Well I have to go get ready for tonight. I'll see you guys later!" well that couldn't have gone worse.

RAMIN'S POV

Well that was awkward. " Hi boys! I'm so happy you're here!" Aww their smiling from ear to ear. " I look up, "hi Mandy, I missed you." Go to hug her but we both feel a bit awkward doing it. "Ramin, we have to talk, but I'll tell you after the show." What? she didn't seem to happy to say that either. Oh crap, what is she going to say? does she know my feelings toward Sierra? I can't think about this now, I have a show to do! " alright boys, I have to go get ready for tonight, but how about after the show we go for ice cream?!" "YAY!" ok so now I have ice cream to help me after my 'talk' with Mandy. Yay.

- Christine's death-

Sierra's POV

OMG OMG OMG ITS COMING! It's almost time for the kiss!! ok just sing your line, and it will happen. "Kiss me one last time." HOLY CRAP HERE IT IS! he's leaning in! and then, our lips lock and for the first time ever I felt like I was in dreamland, like I was floating land I never want to come down, I almost forget my cue to die, and it seems like Ramin did too, did he like it? I hope so!

Ramin's pov

Oh. My. Gosh. That kiss was amazing! I never wanted it to end! I almost forgot that she was supposed to die. I guess that didn't look to good to Mandy and the kids. I REALLY hope that she doesn't suspect anything.

Mandy's pov

Yep. That kiss was real, I can tell. This is kind of helping me in a way, because when I break the news to him, he won't be so hurt. He'll have Sierra to fall back on.

- end of show -

Mandy's pov

Ok here goes nothing. " Ramin you did great." "Thanks, let me go get cleaned up and we can-" I cut him off, "Ramin I need to talk to you first" he looked scared. " Ramin, I don't think we can do this anymore." he looked hurt "what? Mandy please I-" " Ramin, I know you love Sierra, from the first time I saw you two together this morning, to that kiss you had onstage, I knew that you had sparks flying everywhere. Don't you try denying it." He looked surprised. "Mandy, I think you're right. I new I had some feelings for her, but I didn't know I had BIG feelings for her, and you made me realize it. Thank you but why? don't you love me?"

"Yes I do but, I have a secret to tell you. I'm seeing someone else."