Chapter 5

RAMIN'S POV

what? she was cheating on me? With who? I'm so confused right now. "With who, mandy?" "My old friend Zak. It started a couple weeks after you left." I really didn't know how I felt right then. I was hurt, but at least I could finally be with sierra! "so, is this it then? are we through?" I asked calmly. "Yes, you can go be with Sierra now" I hugged her, then ran off to go tell sierra.

"Sierra! you did great tonight!" "thanks ramin! you were amazing yourself!" I could feel myself blushing. Well, I guess I should tell her what happened now. " Sierra, um, you know that thing I was telling you before Mandy walked in?" I waited for a response, but she slowly nodded her head yes. "Well, I was going to tell you that I .. I love you Sierra. I'm in love with you! I have been since day one..."

She averted her eyes from mine, I knew she didn't love me. I should have never told her. I looked at her for any response but before I could do anything, Sierra threw herself on me. Our lips crashed together, our tongues danced with each other. She pulled away for air. With our foreheads against each other she says, "I've felt the same this whole time. I love you Ramin karimloo." It felt so good to hear that. " And I love you Sierra Boggess"

Hey guys! sorry it took me so long to update. I've been busy on vacation. I will update more often now. I really hope you guys like my story! if you want to leave any suggestions or comments, go ahead! I'll read all of them! Thanks!