{Part 3}

{Authors P.O.V}

It was finally time for Jimin & Yoongis "Date". Jimin got up after taking a 30minute nap. Going to look for a outfit. He wanted to be comfy but still look cute for Yoongi. He pulled ouy his Dinasour onzie and thought about. "I mean we are going to a movie right? This will be fine" Jimin smiled and was satisfied with his choice. He got his towel and went in the shower. Jimin figured he had a lot of time to kill so he decided to shave his body head to toe. After that long shower Jimin rinsed off the leftover conditioner in his hair and got out. Wrapping his now cold body in towels. Jimin shivered and put some deoderant on and stuff. Getting ready.

Jimin's outfit::

Jimin finally brushed his teeth and sat back fixing his hair and drying it out

Yoongi just got back home from the store getting some groceries and stuff he needed in general. Yoongi put all the stuff away and started getting ready. He showered ofc and did the stuff he needed to do.

Yoongi's outfit::

Knowing it will be a lil cold

Knowing it will be a lil cold. Yoongi was just about ready as he heard his phone buzz

______________________________________

My Mochi::
Hey Yoongz Im ready❤

MINE!::
Okay thank you for letting me know. Ill be there in 10 minutes tops

My Mochi::
Yay! Ill see you then bye~

MINE!::

______________________________________

Yoong took his keys and headed downstairs walking towards his car. Yoongi drove to Jimins house and parked infront. Honking his car to send a signal hes there. Jimin got excited and ran downstairs. He went out and locked his house. Yoongi smiled and chuckled getting out his car. Jimin ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Yoongi hugged tightly and let go seconds later. He opened the door for Jimin as he got in. The buckled there seatbelts. Yoongi smiled as he glanced at Jimin "You look adorable~". Jimin blushed and smiled also "Thank you~ You look handsome....As always". Yoongi chuckled softly as he put on him and Jimins playlist he made. The first song that came on was 'Awake'. They both sang the song loudly as Yoongi started driving to their favorite theater. Jimin always stopped singing everytime a high note came and all you can hear was Yoongi going "Maybe I I can neVER FLYyyyyy!". They both laughed and Yoongi slipped his hand into Jimin's and smiled. They both blushed and sang all the songs the rest of the way. Yoongi parked his car and got out. Jimin did the same and Yoongi locked the car. Yoongi went up to Jimin and hugged him. Only Jimin could show Yoongi's soft side. Yoongi picked him up and held Jimin's spread open around his waist. Jimin giggled and looked backwards as Yoongi entered the Theater. Yoongi let Jimin down "Go get snacks okay" he said smiling giving Jimin some money for it. Jimin nodded following his orders and went up to the desk. Ordering snacks a Yoongi bought some tickets for a scary movie. Minutes pass by Jimin walked back up to Yoongi with a bucket of popcorn, chocolate, and drinks. "Can you help me???" Jimin said holding out the bucket of popcorn. Yoongi got it from his hands and smiled leading Jimin to the room. Yoongi went inside and Jimin did the same. They both sat in the back right in the middle. Jimin lifted up the seat divider between them and put the stuff down. Yoongi did the same. The movie was about to start and they both kept quiet. Jimin snuggled up underneath Yoongi's arm and giggled eating some of his candy. Mid way through the movie Jimin was always saying 'Ahh' for Yoongi to feed him popcorn. It was adorable. There was no one which meant they can be as loud. The whole movie the snuggled and everytime Jimin flinched or got scared Yoongi was always there to hold him tight.

Admin::
Theres still more to the "date". I will try to post the rest tomorrow:) Hope you enjoyed!