Introduction

The Death Note read:

•Who ever that has control of the Death Note can only see the God of Death,unless someone else touches the Death Note just as well

•After writing a full

name in the Death Note,that person will die in the next 40 seconds

•Writing the cause of death within 1 minute,will cause that to happen in less than 10 minutes to the person who is the victim

"Who's really gonna find this book once you drop it?"

"Anyone can find it,we don't know EXACTLY who,or what will find this book,it's been a long mystery for years"

As the Gods of Death were discussing who could

possibly pick up the book,one

just dropped it annoyed by the others fighting over when to drop the book.

~20 minutes later~

"Hey Midnight,wait up!" I didn't know who they were but I was gonna find out soon. As she ran up to me she was talking. "hey I've seen you at school before but you didn't really see me I guess, I just wanted to ask you something.." the girl said. "What do you want from me,the emo girl from school who doesn't have any friends at school and sits alone everywhere she goes,the one who doesn't need ANYTHING in the world?"I said as we strolled down the street. "I just wanted to ask if you could help with something". Just after she said that, at that moment a book fell out of the sky and it landed with the pages open on the ground, the title read: Death Note. The girl and I stood in silence, she was the one to break the silence by saying "I'm not gonna touch it I don't like reading". "I'll take it,it looks like a horror story and those are the only books i like In my life,so pick it up".