Chapter 1

possibly worked".I said as I was just about to write the name again,the woman on TV had said something."The murderer has just released a fuse or gas into the air out of his nose and mou--" she barely got those words out before clutching her chest and breathing heavily and falling to the ground.About 5 minutes later she had sprung up into action and was growling with a kind of rabies looking mouth gather up that made her into well...a zombie I guess. Me and the girl had made a deal to stay together and I learned her name,it was Jade. She was just like me but perky.Everyone was back to normal after the event occurred on television. They didn't even know what just happened,like they didn't see a thing.

~15 minutes later~

"I don't understand why those people did nothing" Jade had whispered to me in class. I didn't wanna reply back,so I didn't,I just sat in silence while Jade stared blankly at the walls probably in wonderment thinking about a kid who was sick today,she liked him a lot.The kid she liked was named Mikey,Mikey Rogers.He wasn't exactly the brightest of the kids in class,he saw only the down side of everything. He even saw the down side to sleeping,SLEEPING he loves to sleep but yet he finds a down side to it. "Does anybody know the square root of one-hundred forty four?" said Mrs. Blake. She was everyone's favorite math teacher,but not Mikey's of course.I blurted out the answer after everyone around me wasn't answering. "twelve,the answer is twelve.You guys are real idiots to not know this!" It was pretty true the teacher always gave us a "pre-day" Bible study and what she told us was this "the square root of one-hundred forty-four is twelve,right? so...if the answer is twelve thats how many disciples Jesus had. Just remember that." She said this because her most favorite math question was that."Thank you Midnight but don't call them idiots,kay?" "Kay..." She always was nice but bold somehow.