Chapter 2

"Mom!" I yelled down stairs. My mom was in the kitchen washing dishes. Let me give you a slight description between me and her. Me,dark and gloomy,likes sports and doesn't like anybody. Sandy my mother who I like to call madre sometimes was bright,happy,and colorful and didn't like sports,plus she liked everyone."Mama!"i yelled for the second time. then I ran down the stairs and stood right in the kitchen next to the table. "Sandy! You hear me callin' you,come here!" I didn't exactly yell that to her but I did kind of shout. She walked over and said,"Hello my darling,who I love so very much". She knew I hated that but she did it anyways just to tease me."Anyways,I need to go to a friends house for the night she needs help with something", I said. I was lying but not lying,i was lying because my friend didnt need help with anything,but I wasnt lying because she wanted me to spend the night only because she wanted me to and i didnt wanna be stuck in the house for ANOTHER night by myself."Sure but..." she said. I hated when she said "but", it always meant there was gonna be a catch. "...you have to do the rest of these dishes for me,im going to the store so you can pack your bag and go to your friends house". There were only a few dishes left, a plate,two bowls,and a cup.