Chapter 5 - Celebrations

Tae held his arm out for me so I could take it, which I naturally did. We were now on our way to their dorm and had just gotten out of the limousine. 

"I can't believe you would hide yourself if you looked like this.", Jin said, still staring at me. "That's exactly the reason why I did. I don't want to be judged just based on my appearance. Everyone would treat me differently and that's just dumb.", I responded and nodded towards Jungkook who had looked at me in a daze since the reveal. I scooted closer to him and squinted my eyes. "Earth to Jungkook.", I said and snapped my finger as he ripped himself out of his daze and realized that I was standing right in front of him. Blushing madly, he stepped backwards quickly. 

"So, we are celebrating in your dorm?", I asked with raised eyebrows as I noticed where we were standing. RM nodded. "We want to do a VLive to talk to Armys before we are really going to celebrate.", he answered as we stepped inside. I smiled as I entered the huge apartment that the seven of them shared. It wasn't my first time here, seen that I had woken them up before when I worked as a personal assistant for them for a week. 

Looking down on myself I thought about just snipping my finger to change my dress into something comfortable but it would be kind of suspicous of me to change into a completely new set of clothes out of nowhere when all I had as a bag was a tiny pouch which could barely fit a mobile phone. With a sigh, I just stayed in my clothes and followed them in after taking off my high heels. "Should I just stay in the kitchen while you do the Live?", I asked Suga, who was standing next to me. He looked at me confused. "Why? Armys want to get to know you too.", he answered and pulled me along with him towards the living room area. 

"What do you want to drink?", Jimin immediately asked me with glimmering eyes and I chuckled lightly. "What do you have?", I asked in response. Human alcohol was like water to gods. Sure, it tasted good but it never really got us tipsy or anything. Suddenly I recalled a faint memory of Jiyong, which I quickly banned from my thoughts. It was just faint. So it couldn't be important, right? Jimin handed me a glass of whiskey and I sipped on it. Weird. Somehow this tasted stronger than the last times I had it. But it tasted good. Exing the glass in one go, I looked over at J-Hope who was staring at me in disbelief. But not just J-Hope. Everyone else was , too. 

Lifting both eyebrows, I was about to ask what was wrong when I noticed that RM had already started the VLive while I was pondering about the memory of GD. And about a million people just saw me down a glass that was filled with whiskey to the brim without giving any reaction to it. Blushing, I pouted a bit at the emberassement. Seconds after the whole room was filled with laughter as they got over their shock. "I never saw someone take alcohol that well.", Suga laughed while Jungkook was making a grimace. 

Soon enough the Chatroom was flooded with questions about me and the boys and the time flew by. After saying bye, I leaned back as the VLive ended. They all seemed to have positive responses to me, which made me weirdly happy. Hmm. I didn't think any humans have made me feel this happy in a long time except for the boys. My phone started to buzz. Jiyong.

I hope you don't drink any alcohol. Meet me. Now. I'm at your house. - GD

Rolling my eyes, I texted back quickly.

- I do what I want. I want to spend the evening with the boys, so you can leave my apartment alone. We can meet tomorrow. - M.

Taking the glass in front of me, I downed the next load of whiskey. Who did he think he was? "You know that those aren't meant to be shots, right?", RM asked with a lifted brow. "Maybe you should go a bit slower." Pouting, I leaned over to him, pulling him closer by his tie. "Do you want to order me around too?", I asked him as I maintained eye contact. His eyes fluttered down to my lips which were only inches away from his before I let go of his tie, making him fall back on the couch.