Chapter 1 :dawn of a new hero

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) got out off of bed with a big smile on his face.he was excited as today was going to be his first day at UA High, a week ago he got a letter from she school with an offer to come to japan and study there. He took his shirt off the shelf and hit a box,god...he really needs to unpack his stuff . He rushed down the stairs and made breakfast for him and his brother jake and shouted "jake you better come down here right now or you'll be late for school"jake came down grumbling with his red hair in a mess about how annoying the (H/C) teen was "seriously dude chill ..." he saw his breakfast coffee and instantly became alert "anyway...have a great day at school big bro"

"thanks "

(Y/N) walked out and had trouble deciding which quirk to use. his quirk was Empathic Mimicry, it allowed him to copy everything about a person accept their appearance. Which meant he could copy a person's quirk, personality ,voice and intellect .He is able to use only 5 different powers he copied a day before his body passes out, but if he used lets say.... a speed quirk at some point in the day , he cold use it again later without it counting as an another one of the 5. He decided to use the quirk of one of his friends from back home, bart allen. he used his super speed to race to school and was thankful he wasn't busted by the heroes on patrol.

(timeskip brought to you by a chibi (Y/N) running to school)

(Y/N) arrives at the front door of his class and was confused about the size"why does it have to be so huge..."

(Y/N) sighed and opened class door and saw that he was last to arrive and saw a man with long black hair who called himself aisawa say to change to their gym clothes, he realised that he must've copied bart's punctuality as well and muttered "damn it bart"then apologised to his teacher"sorry i'm late sir"

aisawa sighed "fine just change and don't let it happen again"

"okie dokie sir"

(time skip brought to you by chibi bakugou shouting at deku)

"holy shit..." y/n stated

aisawa just dropped a bombshell that the person who was last in this 'quirk apprehension test ' would be expelled

(Y/N) knew he would be fine due to his quirk but he was worried about the rest of them
he started to analyse and copy his classmates quirks but stopped at the boy who went by the name midoriya and was shocked as he detected his quirk but it wouldn't copy.....(Y/N) was intrigued

he walked up to midoriya and introduced himself "hi i'm (Y/N), (Y/N) blake. your midoriya right?"

the green−haired kid was a mumbling nervous wreck and didn't hear him so he repeated

"yo, earth to brocoli boy, hello you in there mate" he waved his hand in front of the kids face

midoriya snapped out of his trance "oh hi my name is izuku midoriya"

(Y/N) smirked"the name's (Y/N) ,(Y/N) blake, but just call me (Y/N)"

"so what's your quirk (Y/N)"

"it's called Empathic Mimicry, i can copy everything about a person besides their appearance just by looking at them" midoriya went pale

(midoriya pov)

midoriya panicked 'does he know about one for all, oh god....... did he copy it!?!?!all might is going to kill me' he started stuttering' "umm t−thats a−an a−amazing q−quirk ,(Y/N)"

((Y/N) pov)

midoriya is panicking i need to calm him down

"dude chill , i didn't copy your quirk, actually i can't copy your quirk...."
"why not"

"i dont know its never happened before...."

midoriya quietened down"oh"

mr aizawa told us it's time to start and passed a ball to a boy with pineapple like spiky hair to throw it with his quirk , he threw it and it flew upward with an explosion as he shouted "dieeee!"
a drop of sweat fell down his forehead as he nervously said "great job mr mcsplodey hands" and gave him a thumb up

"shut up scrawny bastard and my name is bakugou"

aisawa walked up to the class"now it's time to show us your limits"

(Y/N) was pumped "that's what i plan to do caterpillar man"and aisawa told him to get on with it
"let the games begin"