Chapter 13 y/n vs Tokoyami : emergence of a new ability

(A/n):I'm going to start putting chapter titles from now on, and after some editing I may do the earlier chapters as well, also I want to make the (m/c) intern under a marvel or dc hero , comment below if you have any suggestions

------------------------------------------------------

After leaving the nurse's office, Iida and the rest of you had to part ways, as his match was the next one up.

Uraraka: Good luck Iida!

Iida: Thank you very much Uraraka, I will do my best!

When you departed ways, you and the others rushed back up just in time for the round to start. This round was between Iida and Shiozaki from Class B. If Iida could get around her vines, he would have the best chance of winning this match.

Present Mic: Next Match... START!!!

Shiozaki made the first move by shooting her vines directly at Iida to knock him off. However, Iida was on his toes, and was able to avoid the hit by dodging. He suddenly sped behind her, and began pushing her by her back. Though it was a quick match, Iida was the victor.

Midnight: Shiozaki is out of bounds. Iida is the winner!!!

"Oh boy... now it's my turn again"

You thought to yourself. You got out of your seat and began to walk down to the entryway of the stadium.

Kaminari : Good luck (Y/N)!!!

You turned to face the yellow-haired boy, who yelled at you. You simply grinned, and gave him a thumbs up. He gave a thumbs up back at you, and you continued to walk down to the arena.

------------------------------------------------------

Present Mic: Next match!!! (Y/N) (L/N) versus Fumikage Tokoyami. START!!!

The raven-headed boy across from you started the match with a full out attack. He rushed towards you while summoning his dark shadow to fight you. The dark, bird-shaped shadow rammed into your stomach, knocking you back a few feet. After the attack, Dark Shadow charged at you once again.

Inner (y/n):'He's attacking me recklessly. That might mean he wants to end this fight quickly, which means my hunch might be right'

you thought to yourself. When Dark Shadow came back to hit you again, you engulfed your fist in lightning, and swung at Dark Shadow. When the blow connected, he screeched and slunk back, injured.

(Y/N): So I was right... You're quirk is weak against bright attacks!

Tokoyami: *tch* So you found out... But it still won't matter if I knock you out first!

Tokoyami began charging at you again, but you released a wave of crackling, blue lightning, forcing Dark Shadow back to him.

Inner (y/n):'This is a good chance to use my new move!'

*Read the Flashback in the training for sports festival chapter for reminder*

Tokoyami stood still, awaiting your next attack.

Inner (y/n):'Oh, I'll give him an attack all right!'

He clenched your fists tightly,his eyes started to glow blue, and a figure made up of blue aura started to emerge from him. Tokoyami's eyes widened at the sight of the figure.

Tokoyami: What's he doing?! What is that!?

(Jirou's and momo's perspective)

Jirou and mono exchanged looks remembering the blue aura that surrounded y/n in the USJ