Obligatory Mods!

AN IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear friends,

Please, consider buying me a coffee (the link is in my bio). All of the coffees will be added to the sum of money I am trying to save up to publish my book of poetry before my 20th birthday in May 2019. The sum of money I need to save is 1200 dollars. So far, I have roughly 100. If you are unable to contribute, please, at least spread the link to my Ko-fi page. I repeat, the link to my Ko-fi page is in my bio!

Thank you,

Maya

1. School is Fun! from ModTheSims. An amazing mod that makes the school-aged ones (children and teens in the game) not to come home all bored and not in the mood to do absolutely anything but watch TV and play games. There are two flavours - one that keeps the Fun need static while at school and one that maximizes it. I use the one that maximises it because it makes everything so much easier in gameplay/

2. Woohoo Teens - instead of InTeen. Unlike InTeen, which allows Teens to get married and have babies, Woohoo Teens only allows teens to have WooHoo, as the title suggests. Also, unlike InTeen, it is compatible with many other mods, it does not clash with them.

3. ACR - Autonomous Casual Romance. Sometimes this mod creates interesting and spontaneous romantic situations in your gameplay. 

4. Macrotastics - this is the mod that helps my sims clean and tend the garden faster. You might have seen it in my Let's Play videos.

5. Rent Apartments Furnished - The title says it all. Pretty sure it was available in MTS.

6. Pretty much every mod by BoilingOil and Cyjon. Especially BoilingOil's "No Sim Loaded".

6. Phaenoh's "Let Kids Be Kids!" - You can have summer holidays! Available in MTS.

7. Parenthood by piqiwi from ModTheSims - pretty much adds the options from Sims 4 Parenthood into The Sims 2.

8. Perfect Plants or Perfect Gardens - Many custom lots require this mod.

9. Monique's Hacked Computers from MTS - Not exactly a mod, more like a hacked object, but it is a hacked computer with added new amazing options to your gameplay! My school-aged Sims use these computers to do their homework and chat with friends all the time.

10. SimNopke's Facial Sliders (available in MTS and in Tumblr) and Skyfix.

11. dreadpirate from Tumblr's Maxis Match Lightning Mod.

12. GunMod's Camera Hack

I use a lot of other mods, but I think these are some of the most important ones. If I have missed something, I will make sure to add it later on.