Chapter 3

A few hours later

Your eyes fluttered open once again with a sleeping Jess on your chest..... Oh how the turns have tabled. You laid back and thought about the actions that transpired earlier that day, pondering where you and Jess stood. You didn't have much time to think about that because your Partner in the sheets was beginning to stir, indicating she was about to arise. She groggily opened her eyes and blinked before her eyes focused on your sexy face. "You were amazing earlier" Jessica complimented "I'm not called "the Amazing Spider-Man" for nothing" you joked. Jessica rolled her eyes and smirked before nuzzling into your chest and running her fingers along your abs, you wrapped your arms around her and placed your chin on top of her head. "Hey Jess, what are we now?" You asked "We are clones, more specifically; I'm your clone" she replied, not grasping what you meant. "No, that's not what I meant, I mean, where do we stand relationship wise?" You clarified "............ Why are you asking this exactly?" She questioned "You know exactly why; what'll MJ think?" Jessica began to think for a moment before explaining how she thinks this could go.

Timeskip

You were out patrolling the city in your new suit; The 2099 white suit, and it honestly felt great as it was a nice change of pace from the previous costume. You slingshot yourself through the air, but as you flew you noticed a gang of idiots trying to break into some place for who knows what...... Probably valuables though so you did what any sane person would do: call the poli- hahahaha no, you went down and beat the shit out of them, making quips the entire time. You dispatched of the would-be robbers relatively quickly and went back to swinging around the city and decided to take a quick break and perched yourself atop a water tower in Harlem, you pulled out your phone and checked social media seeing both positive and negative things being said about you which is the usual banter, unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it for you social media distracted you too much to notice the sound of someone swinging and landing behind you and they didn't trigger your spider-sense. The mystery person decided it would be funny to scare you so they went up to your ear and whispered "Hey Spidey~" and well, they weren't disappointed as you screamed and dropped you phone...... Which you luckily caught with a web milliseconds before it hit the ground which relieved you but it posed the question: who the fuck scared you?!? And you asked just that "who the hell are you and why did you scare me?" "Me? Well uh, I go by Mania." "Seems kinda boring doesn't it?" You questioned "Says the guy whose literal name is derived from them being a man with spider powers." she shot back which made you raise your hands defensively "Hey, no need to get hostile, but you didn't answer my second question." "Shits and giggles" she responded bluntly "Huh?" "Shits and giggles" she stated again "come again?" "In a moment, also are you hard of hearing? I said shits and giggles." You blushed lightly under your mask at what she said first but the blush disappeared quickly. "No, I am not hard of hearing, you just gave such an outlandish and perplexing answer." You said while glaring at her, she couldn't tell though. "Well 'mania' care to explain where you got your hands on a symbiote? More specifically; the Venom symbiote?" "It's a long story" she answered "Well we have time" you said as you sat on the edge of the roof, patting the ground beside you, thinking this exact situation feels familiar.

Timeskip..... Again

You and Mania, whose real name you've now learned is Andrea bit prefers to go by Andi, sat discussing how she got her symbiote which turns out is a clone of the venom symbiote created by Oscorp I changed her origin, so what? Sue me. Which escaped and found its way to her in her sleep and let's just say....... The symbiote had a very..... Intimate bonding process......... Okay, it raped her for hours until it was satisfied then bonded with her...... Stranger yet she didn't seem to mind so..... Yeah.......... Andi stood up and placed one leg on the ledge and bent down to see what was happening on the street below, giving you a very good view of her ass and it would've given you a hard on if you didn't have such high amounts of self-control...... Ah, who am I kidding, your had one, your suit just didn't let it show. "Enjoying the view back there?~" she asked teasingly to which you 'expertly' replied with "What view? New York at night?" Your response made Andi giggle "I don't mind you looking~" she said very flirtatiously she then bent over again but wiggled her ass, which made the one quote we all know play in your head:

Ignore the video, you only need the meme

What was your body telling you to do? It was telling you 'Touch it, touch it, touch it, touch it, touch it, touch it!' and well, your mind was telling you the inverse......... And you honestly were tempted to just shove your face in there and go to work but you barely know her and also you don't know if she's of age...... But damn did she have a nice ass. Andi then did something you didn't expect...... Like a lot of things tonight actually..... She removed the symbiote around her ass revealing she was absolutely naked underneath, to put the cherry on top hehe she moved really close to your face, giving you an amazing view of her extremely tight holes with one dripping wet and the other winking at you which to be honest made you try and resist grabbing her and fucking her until she can't move with every fiber of your body. An explosion nearby made Andi look in its direction which is an opportunity you took so you could stop wanting to make her yours for now. "Okay, as nice as this little session was, let's continue it another time and see what the hell caused that explosion" you said then jumped off the ledge, swinging toward the danger with an ass covered mania in tow but when you arrived you saw Rhino wreaking havoc, ramming cars then you spotted what caused the explosion, a fuel tanker was struck by a car, which was on fire...... Somehow..... Right now 'how' doesn't matter, the only thing that does matter however is stopping Rhino from causing more damage. You shot a web a rhino's face to distract him as both you and Mania started tying him up, starting from his ankles to his arms which took longer than expected, nevertheless you managed to stop Rhino but not without a parting gift of a punch to the face. By now it was extremely late at night and Mania decided it was time to head home and sleep, because sleep is important Ironic coming from me as I nearly never sleep, and when I do it's shit and doesn't help at all unfortunately for you, subduing rhino took a lot of energy it really shouldn't have but I'm lazy and I need an excuse to continue this story's main objective and your apartment was literally on the other side of New York so Andi offered to let you stay at her place for the night Y'all know where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thus you accepted seeing the alternative was sleeping on a random roof. Once you were in Andi's room you saw some Offspring, Blink 182 and Green Day posters before collapsing, still in your suit, do Andi took the liberty and ripped your suit off, seeing your rock hard abs Those won't be the only hard things shortly. Andi slowly traced her fingers over them and bit her lip "my god you could grind meat on those things~" she said lustfully before moving you to the bed, throwing off your underwear and lying on top of you, letting her symbiote strip off her for the most part but letting some of it wrap around you both and she positioned herself so that your head was between her boobs.... Tomorrow was gonna be fun~

Okay this took way longer than I thought, but I couldn't think of any ideas for the life of me so sorry if this chapter is shit...... Next chapter will be a lemon with Mania so that'll be fun and easier to write............ Also there will be a lot of Kinky shit in the next chapter, things that may make some people either turned on or vomit...... Possibly both........... Any way, 'Til the next chapter

Talon