Chapter 1- The Beginning

Lila's POV

To be honest I was surprised when Gold asked, or more liked begged, to come with me to Kalos. I mean usually people try and stay away from the silvered hair and lilac eyed girl, that dresses in black. 'Maybe it's out of pity?' I ask myself as I wait out side the pokecenter for Gold to get back here. I keep replaying when Gold asked if could travel with me yesterday.

(Flashback to yesterday)

"Lila! Hey Lila wait up!''

I was walking down to road to the pokemon center in Olivine, when Gold decided to say hi.

"Oh hi Gold"

"What are you doing here? Are you going on a boat. If you are were are you going?"

"One at a time Gold."

" Oh sorry. What are you doing here though?"

" I'm getting on a boat heading back home."

"Where is that?"

"Kalos, Vanivill"

"So, what are you doing after that?"

"I'm going to earn all 8 badges."

"Oh me too! But why did you not already, I mean it is your home."

"I didn't always live there, I used to live in New Bark town until I moved when I was 7."

"So you stared your journey here for that reson?"

"Yes"

"If your going to Kalos and so am I, can I join you please.

"No, I like traveling on my own."

"Plz, plz plz plz plz plz. PLZ!"

"Fine! Just shut up, already."

"Yay!"

(End of Flashback)

I waited out side for about 5 minutes for Gold until he finally finished up what he was doing.

"Sorry I took so long."

"It's fine but if we don't move it, we will miss the boat."

"Ok, so."

"So what?"

"The first one there has to pay for lunch."

He then stared to run down to the docks.

"Hey, that's not fair!"

I stared to chase after him, then cough up to him, and then pasted him.

By the time Gold cough up to me I was already there.

"You...are....a......fast.....runner."

"Yeah i know, know you have to pay for lunch"

We boarded the boat after we gave the ticket man our tickets and got our rooms.

I went out to the deck after the boat left the port and watched the ocean move below us.

'Maybe it won't be so bad, evan with Gold, it's going to be hard seeing them again.I just hope we don't run into Him.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's chapter one everybody.

This is s story that has been in my head for about 3 months now.

I loved writing this chapter and I think it's some of the best work I had ever done here.

Until next. Bye everyone

-Rose