Chapter 7

Just a quick A/N before I start this chapter. I know that I haven't updated this story in quite some time and I apologize about that. I've been going through quite a bit lately. A lot has happened since I posted the last chapter. My uncle passed away 2 days after Christmas and we held his memorial 3 months ago. My grandmother almost passed away from a fair sized stomach ulcer that bled in her stomach 4 months ago. I also recently moved to a new province in Canada. I hope everyone understands that I've been having quite a rough time the past few months but hopefully I'll get back to updating this story more. This is just a shot chapter but I hope I can get someone to help with improving the story or giving more ideas.

(Recap on what happened last chapter)
(Y/n) pov
It was pure bliss. After a few seconds of shock, I kissed him back. His hands were on my waist while my arms were around his neck. I didn't want this to end but sadly, we needed oxygen and we hand to pull apart. After I caught my breath, I heard Ezio day the special words. "I love you." My heart was jumping out of my chest. It shocked me to hear him say that. A few seconds later, I responded with the words that would change my life forever. "I love you too."

————————————————————————

<Time skip a few hours later>

(Y/N)
Both Ezio and I were sitting in a tavern, enjoying some drinks to celebrate the masquerade. I already had a few drinks when Ezio stopped me from ordering another one. "Bella, I think you've had enough to drink. Let's get you home." He said as he put a arm around my waist to steady my body as he helped me stand up. "No Ezio, it's not me who's ubriaco, it's you." I slurred and leaned against the assassin.

Ezios Pov
"Smettila di essere così infantile e ti riportiamo a casa." The assassin said under his breath as he helped the drunk (Y/N) down the street. He knew that he was going to get a earful from Leonardo when he brought his daughter back home smelling like alcohol and stumbling with every step she took. Ezio glanced over at the drunk female that he was supporting and sighed. It only took a few minutes to get to Leonardo's house from the tavern. With his free hand, the assassin opened the door. "Leonardo, I brought your daughter home. She had a bit too much to drink at the tavern."

Ubriaco - Drunk
smettila di essere così infantile e ti riportiamo a casa - Quit being so childish and let's get you home