CHAPTER 13

Please listen to Day6 - Beautiful Feeling.

NO ONE POV

They arrive at the venue exactly when the gate open. There's a lot of fans.

Seungmin drag hyunjin in the nearest merchandise booth.

" OMG.. LOOK AT THIS HYUNG. WOONPIL HYUNG IS SO ADORABLE " seungmin said excitedly

Yeah...right...

Hyunjin taught.

After seungmin buys a lot of day6 merchandise they decided to go to their VIP seats.

"OMG.IM SO EXCITED IM SO READY TO SEE DOWOON HYUNG SING LIVE." Seungmin shout through music.

Hyunjin just smile while adoring seungmin when he receive a text.

MANAGER
Everything is fine.
Be on time.

HYUNJIN
thank you hyung.
Own you this.

★♡★

Shoot at me
Bang bang
That’s even better
It's too familiar now
If this makes you feel better
Just shoot me
Shoot me

The concert start with day6 latest single SHOOT ME. Everyone was screaming their lungs out. Especially Seungmin.

The concert continue with more of day6 singles such as Congratulations followed by letting go and  you're beautiful.

*sniff*

Hyunjin heard seungmin sniffing.

"Hey, youre okay?"

"Y-yeah"

"Did you cry?, why?"

"No-no its just that the lyrics is so heartbreaking and their voices and the emotions is on point. I love them so much and I'm so happy to be here"

Seungmin wipe his teary eyes.

"Hey, its okay stop crying, you should be happy right?"

Seungmin smile. And nod.

After some break the concert resume.
After almost 2hours the concert was close to end.

"So we are really really thankful to all you my days who come tonight we really cannot believe that this concert was sold out" Chicken little say (I love u jae 😏)

"So for our last song, we made this song for all of our fans, I mean lets be honest its so good to have beautiful feelings right?"sungjin said while smiling.

Everyone shout and agreed to the leader including seungmin and hyunjin.

"And for tonight performance, I'm sorry guys but we wanted to dedicate this song to someone."young k said.

Everyone said awwwww..

Seungmin was looking and concentrating to day6 at stage.

While hyunjin was admiring seungmin cute face.

"We now you're here, and we would like to say welcome back to Korea after 2 years, even though its just a vacation but still."wonpil said while smiling and looking to seungmin direction.