CHAPTER 25

HYUNJIN POV

I was still shock on what I know today. First seungmin told me that he had a ex boyfriend. Second we attend our senior concert.Third I found out that Mark hyung is Seungmin ex boyfriend. Fourth we are currently in a restaurant eating dinner and drinking with our our boss and senior. And lastly and definitely the worst I was still confuse on how that happen?

And much worst is that Seungmin was sitting across our table with Got7, he was sitting beside his cousin Yugyeom and sitting face to face to none other than Mark Tuan.

Jisung notice that I was not eating and looking at seungmin direction.

Jisung nudge my side.

"Hey~ hyunjin why are you not eating and drinking? C'mon eat this meat it taste good"

"I'm not hungry"

"Why?, you haven't eaten yet as far as I know?, wait what don't tell me you and seungmin fight?or something?"

"No we did not~were good"

"And why are you watching him like a creepy stalker?"

"Why~? Am I not allowed to look at my BOYFRIEND?"

Jisung shook his head, and watch seungmin too.

"You know what, it was quite shocking to know that seungmin personally know Mark sunbaenim. Like damn how that even possible?"

"I don't know, ask him"

"Jeez, don't be jealous its not like Mark sunbaenim is seungmin ex boyfriend or something, I'm gonna ask him later~~"

I grunt in annoyance. And drink my beer in one gulp. Jisung probably understand the situation now.

"Wait what Hyunjin is this for real,?"

I look at Jisung not interested and say.

"Ask your Best friend for the confirmation"

Jisung stand in surprise and shout.

"No~ fucking way~~ that's Impossible how can Mark. Sunbaenim his ex-"

That's it, I put my hands in Jisung mouth to stop him. That cause everyone in the restaurant to look at our way.

I apologize to everyone and told them that Jisung was drunk and don't mind him.

After the dinner we immediately go home to dorm, I don't even have a time to say goodbye to seungmin because his cousin yugyeom sunbaenim was dragging him to his car.

As I enter my room I immediately send a message to seungmin telling him that I came home safe and asking him if he arrive safe too.

I turn off my phone and lay on my bed. I close my eyes and try to sleep. But my mind is still wide awake and confuse.

I sigh in frustration and stand up and wore my hoodie jacket. I put my shoes on and left our dorm.

I go to JYP training room and try practicing. My mind was still in seungmin and mark hyung. I'm too focus and did not notice that Jisung came inside the room.

I just notice his presence when he turn off the music.

"What are you doing here? It's late"

"Same as you, what are you doing here late?"

"Well, chan, changbin hyung and I was doing recording for our new album which is a valid reason why I am here late. So again answer me why are you here?"

"I'm just practicing our dance to perfect it"

"As far as I know, straykids promotion is done, and Got7 sunbaenim is currently in their promotion so~~~? "

I look at Jisung irritated.

"Okay~fine~~I can't sleep that's why I came here."

"Why can't you sleep?, is there anything bothering you?, OMG wait don't tell me its about Seungmin?"

I just ignore Jisung, and proceed on turning the music on.

"I knew it!! Your still thinking about it, I mean if I were you I do the same"

I proceed on dancing again and ignoring jisung.

"I was quite shock actually, I mean me and Felix is Seungmin Best friend, and he never told us about having a boyfriend abroad"

That's when I stop dancing and put my attention on Jisung.

"Really? He never told you about Mark hyung?"

"Yes~ that's why I react like that earlier, and to be honest I find it kinda off"

I look at jisung confuse and join him sitting on the couch.

"What do you mean off?"

"Try to think of this Hyunjin~ first he did not tell any one of his Best friend about it, which is kinda impossible because he even told us everything like on how he trip on a rock outside his campus, like who cares about it."

I nod in agreement.

"Second their age gap is like 7 years? How that happen? And oh well age doesn't matter, and lastly as far as I know Seungmin ideal type is more like Jb hyung which is kinda similar as you hmmm my head hurts"

I digesting all Jisung told me, and its hard to admit that Jisung has a valid argument. Sometimes I can really rely to Jisung.

"Your right something is not right here"

"I think you should ask him everything about his previous relationship with Mark sunbaenim"

"Isn't it kinda look awkward,? I mean asking him about his ex?"

"C'mon Hyunjin, it's not, well if your okay about everything and not finding on how that happen well its okay, its up to you. Beside I'm not the one who will come here late night thinking about it rather than asking his boyfriend."

Jisung pat my back and smile at me before walking out the room.

I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.

I guess Jisung right, I should really ask him everything especially tomorrow is his flight back to LA.

TO BE CONTINUE...

UNEDITED.

Ps.Please VOTE FOR STRAY KIDS ON MAMA 2018.