CHAPTER 26

SEUNGMIN POV

I woke up early today to fix my luggage, my flight going back home in LA is tonight. Then I remember last night scene. I don't even say goodbye properly to Hyunjin because Yugyeom hyung drag me to go to Jackson hyung home for another celebration party with only the members of Got7.

It was quite awkward actually to be in a room with Mark hyung. I sigh in frustration thinking about it last night. So I pick my phone and saw message from hyunjin asking me if I come home safe and one long message from Jisung.

I was about to read Jisung message when Yugyeom Hyung came inside my room.

"Are you done packing?"

"I'm almost done Hyung"

"Well you will not going to finish packing if you are holding your phone mister"

"I just wanted to send replies to Hyunjin and Jisung"

Yugyeom rolls his eyes. While Seungmin continue reading Jisung message.

"Hyung Jisung was getting suspicious, look this is his message to me"

Yugyeom reach for seungmin phone and reads it.

"What should I do hyung?"

"Just do what I told you"

HYUNJIN POV

Today is the flight of Seungmin coming back to LA. And he was quiet sad because in the past days Seungmin was always with Yugyeom.

And he really wanted to talk to Seungmin now to ask him all about his previous relationship with Mark.

And he really can't wait to see Seungmin now, so he decided to come on Yugyeom condo. Hyunjin was so eager to saw and talk to Seungmin knowing that Yugyeom was not around in his condo because of music broadcast schedule.

He rang the door bell and met with his curious looking puppy boyfriend.

He peck Seungmin lips. And said

"Are you going to let me in or should I stay here outside"

Seungmin immediately open the door wide and lead Hyunjin to the living room.

Hyunjin sat on the couch and watch Seungmin getting some drinks for him.

"What are you doing here so early? My flight will be later this night"

"Can't I visit my boyfriend? I'm gonna miss you you know~"

Seungmin smile and put his arm to Hyunjin neck.

"For real? You're gonna miss me?"

"Yes Sir."

Hyunjin kiss Seungmin on the lips, and Seungmin kiss back. Their kiss is slow.

Hyunjin stop the kiss because he remember the real reason why he came there.

Seungmin looks disappointed.

"I want to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"About Mark Hyung"

Seungmin stop from pouting and straighten his body.

"What do you want to ask?"

"How that happen, I mean how you met Mark hyung?"

Seungmin told me how he met Mark Hyung. It all started in LA, he was new to the place and decided to come and take some tour in the neighbourhood, he saw a mini court were some teens was playing basketball he come near and sat on one of the bench and watch in amazement when a ball hit his head.

He stumble from the bench and hit the ground, and one teen come to his side and check his condition and it was Mark Tuan, Mark help him stand and offer him to take him home. As they are walking they talk a lot and share stories about themselves. He also found out that Mark house is 3 blocks away from him and that Mark was an alumni on the school he will attend too.

Seungmin became happy because he has Mark with him. They became close in an instant and he grew a little crush to the older. And one day Mark ask him to be his boyfriend. During that time Seungmin was trying to forget he's feeling to Hyunjin so he said yes.

They date and became a couple but one day Seungmin found out that Mark is only in his Vacation for a Month in LA, and also found out that Mark is a trainee and soon to debut in JYP as a boy group member.

Seungmin and Mark continue their relationship in long distance, it was okay at first but onetime Mark told him that he was falling out of love and fell in love with his member. Seungmin agreed to break up.

Until they meet again in Korea.

Hyunjin was beyond amaze on how is the world small. He understand everything now. And seungmin even assure him.

After the talk Seungmin ask him if he could help packing Seungmin things. He immediately agreed.

They were packing and folding clothes, but Hyunjin was being distracted to Seungmin clothes.

He just notice Seungmin was wearing a white oversize shirt that expose his collarbone. He gulp upon staring to it.

Seungmin must have notice it and immediately fix his clothes.

"I think I should change my clothes,your being distracted Jinnie"

Seungmin was teasing hyunjin and Hyunjin was not happy about it. So he drag and lift Seungmin from the floor unto his bed and hold his both hands up his head.

"I'm just Joking Jinnie~ I'm sorry"

"You know I hate being tease right? You need to pay for it"

"No~~what if hyung cameback he will kill you I swear"

"Sunbaenim is at work and he will not come~ beside you're gonna miss this you're leaving"

"Wow~what the heck hwang hyunjin, I'm not gonna miss that, maybe you gonna miss my ass"

Seungmin try teasing hyunjin again.

"You're right I'm gonna miss you're ass"

And Hyunjin started kissing Seungmin hungrily. Seungmin kiss back.

They were kissing and kissing until someone called Seungmin.

Oh shit.

To be continue...

Author notes :

     Do you like this chapter? YES or YES?
     I'm sorry haha I fell in love to Twice
     Newest song and I love Jungyeon so                    much.