Home Sweet Home

Feeling the snow gently fall upon her, Hiyoko stood still, keeping her eyes shut. Her newly wed husband, Yuuya Sakazaki, guiding her through the ankles deep, cold powder.

"How much longer, Yuuya?" she asked impatiently but with a chipper smile on her face.

"We're nearly there," he assured, forcing her through the snow "You still have your eyes shut, right?"

"Yeah-" Hiyoko responded before feeling Yuuya's hands release their hold from hers.

"Okay, keep them closed still!" Yuuya was suddenly behind her, and she felt his hands now over her eyes.

"Okay, okay!" Hiyoko laughed at his adorable antics.

"Are you ready to be amazed, Miss Hiyoko Sakazaki?"

"Oh my god, yes!"

"Alright, I will give you back the gift of sight in 3, 2, 1..."

Yuuya took his hands back as Hiyoko opened her eyes. Immediately, she gasped, looking on at the structure before her.

The couple stood infront of a beautifully crafted, brand new, log cabin in the most magical cider forest they had ever seen. Hiyoko was frozen, feeling so very close to fainting from utter shock.

"Yuuya, what-" she brought her hands to her face, shaking her head.

"Well, what do you think?" Yuuya asked over her shoulder, batting his eyelashes at her.

"This was the project you were working on?" Hiyoko remembered.

"Sure is," Yuuya nodded, a prideful tone in his voice.

Hiyoko turned and looked at her beaming husband, tears welling up in her eyes "I love it!"

She grabbed his face and pulled him into a warm, passionate kiss. Yuuya placed his hands on her waist and couldn't help but crack a smile as they broke away.

"Well, this is our new home, afterall," he said "why don't we take this inside, out of the cold?"

With a nod from his wife, Yuuya and Hiyoko walked hand in hand up the hill to their new, little, woodland cabin as newly weds.