Johnny and Hank!?

It takes thirty minutes of anxiously walking back and forward in front of my first class period to get the courage to go in. At least I try to. My hand is about to wrap around the door handle when the bell rings overhead scaring the living crap out of me. And of course the first thing I do is scurry to the nearest restroom where I lock myself in the biggest stall and squat over the toilet. I was actually going to automatically sit on the seat when I remember that this was a high school toilet. Not exactly the most sanitary place ever. And you know...I was wearing jeans.

So I stand and pace in the roomy stall just as a hoard of teenage female wolves enter the restroom bringing with them an uproar of gossip and noise. Stall doors open then slam shut as girls who actually came in here to use the toilet left as quickly as they could. The majority of the girls could be heard in front of the sinks and mirrors chattering away about one rumor and another. The smell of burning hair reaches my nose as well as the smell of heavy make up. Why they have to have a complete make over between class periods I will never know.

I mentally sigh and occupy myself with the writing on the stall walls. It had been written over so many times that it was hard to decipher any one thing. I could see a lot of hearts and Xs every few inches. In the five minutes it takes for the bell to ring and for the female herd to disperse I manage to find out that Johnny cheated on Irene with Yahira. BUT he was madly in love with Rebecca who was unfortunately dating Hank. Hank is Johnny's brother. His BROTHER. And to make matters worse Hank has recently been mated to Irene. What a sticky web they are in.

I shake my head at their surely soon to be dramatic life before heading out of the restroom and toward second period. I walk through the lone halls leaving behind Johnny the Cheat and Hank the One with a Girlfriend and Mate.

Well, I tried to leave them behind. Their situation was so...intriguing that I couldn't help, but rerun it over and over in my mind. I don't even know who they are or what they are like, but I start to think up scenarios of how they would deal with the drama. Would Hank beat up Johnny and breakup with his girlfriend? Would Johnny confess his love to Rebecca and steal her from his brother? So many question.

So many question in fact that I don't notice entering my second period classroom and sitting down like it was a normal day. I don't catch myself sitting in my seat until I conclude that Johnny might cling on to Irene as revenge to Hank for keeping Rebecca. At that point class is halfway over and I'm stuck.

I can't even bring myself to panic. I was just there. In my seat. Blindly looking at the front of the classroom where a substitute teacher was teaching something. Just...THERE. Now I wasn't exactly peachy. No confidence or pride in my body. I was completely neutral. And at times like this I guess neutral is as good as I'm going to get.

The one thing that I did find slightly amusing was that I was still clutching my backpack in front of me like it was my baby. Multiple confused eyes flashed to me throughout the rest of the class period. The looks I've caught were priceless. Some smiled at me and others clearly wanted me dead (the popular ones), but I ignore both.

I was neutral, after all. At least until this period is over. By then I'm sure I'll be freaking out. For now I am unbiased.

Actually I have a feeling this will be the only time in a long time that I'll have the luxury of feeling this unchained. I should enjoy it while I can.

Time to pretend to be learning.

--------A/N----------

Late and short I know. I apologize! An unexpected trip to a waterpark and a Netflix binge kept me from you! But I whipped this up really quick in order to give you something until I get the ball rolling again. It's 3:07 am. I'm tan and tired, but please enjoy this update.

Vote and Comment, ComMENT, COMMENT!!!

It really helps me keep motivated. Even for short burst like this.