Who Are You? (Chapter 4)

We talked to each other on everything that was happening to us he asked the most questions because he  wanted to know more about me. he wanted to know why i would runaway and why i was here. i knew i could at least trust him because he was lending me a room and letting me stay with him. it sounds weird spending a night at a strangers house but it was a stranger of the cold streets and i new how to fight so i could defend my self.

"Why do you have brouse everywhere your body?' he voice turned into sorrow. i tell him how my adoption parents had beatin me and how i need to run i also told him about my mom i needed to let it out. i never told anyone about it because it hurt to much but i let out everything to him. he was so interested and concerned for me i was kinda enjoying it. no one really cared about me besides my mom and she was gone so i had no one.

exhale heavily and ask about him.

" how old are you?" 

"I'm 17 you?"

"im 16!" i laugh we were about the same age. 

"So Hayden why do you live on your own?" he stops like his feet were glued to the sidewalk. he looks down and kicks the sidewalk. he shrugs " i don't know really"he looks back up and smiles weakly and starts to walk again.

"i told you about my life why cant you tell me about you?"

"its complicated.."

"SO?! mine was to and i told you everything about me!" 

"lets go to the dinner and we'll discuss about it then."

we walk to a restaurant called 'Good Food' we had walken in to a mad house people screaming for a football game and people talking in harmony. my eyes widened and look around at the strange people it was something different Ive never been to a place like this before. the lad sits us at are eat and we order.