1) Part 2 Walk like an Egyptian

Deborah: "Now what are we supposed to do."

Jordan was sitting in a chair eating grapes.

Jordan: "I don't know about you guys but I am LOVING Egypt."

David: {How come he's not sharing any with us!?}

Aaron: "Hey! Don't eat unless you brung enough for the rest of us!"

Jordan: "I did bring enough for the rest of you. In fact I have more than enough. You just won't be getting any."

Aaron: "You know that's not what I meant."

Jordan: "Yeah..but I don't care."

Aaron: {This is not fair!}

Jordan: "Alright! For the second part of the challenge it's a Camel race!"

Nehemiah: "SO THEY GET A CAMEL, THEY GET A GOAT, AND FOR FIRST PLACE WE GET A STICK!?"

Jordan: "Each prize has it's advantages. Alright you have 60 seconds to strategize."

Ricardo: "Come on guys it's a Camel race! Get on!"

Deborah: "Um! Ricardo it's TEAM Amazon not Dictatorship Amazon!"

Deborah: {Who does Ricardo think he is!? Natural Born Leader or not. I will NOT let his Dictatorship overrule everyone else's ideas!}

Team Amazon climbs on the camel with Ricardo.

Ricardo: "I'll stop being a LEADER. When you do something useful!"

Deborah: {That's it! Have fun dropping from a plane Ricardo...heheheh}

Suddenly if you look over at Team 1 They're balanced smoothly on a Goat thanks to Destiny's flexible self.

Destiny is in a pretzel like shape on the goat so everyone can fit.

Michelle: "Wow Destiny I didn't know you were so flexible!"

Destiny: "Yeah I take dance so I-"

Jordan: "Okay everyone. Times up and now you all will be racing to the world famous watering hole in Egypt!"

Michelle: "WE STILL HAVE STICK!!!"

Jordan: "Anyway.....Just head towards the Nile. It's big. Watery....can't miss it.. or I guess you can, considering you don't know where it is..if you don't find it you might die..by the heat in the scarabs."

Leslie: "Phew I'm so glad they're not any out here those things are nasty!"

Jordan: "Alright I'll tell them you said that."

Suddenly Barbara knocks over a big pot and scarabs come crawling out.

All Teams start screaming and they start to run away as the scarabs chase them.

Team 3 and 2 left except for team 1.

Jordan: "Why aren't you guys going?"

Malik: "I demand an explanation!"

Nehemiah: "C'mon Malik let's go before we die!"

Malik: "Just hold on!"

Jordan: "And I demand that you go before you end up in last place and it get eaten by scarabs. Either is fine.."

Malik: {OH MY GOD HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO OUT RUN SCARABS OR COME IN ANY FORM OF FIRST DON'T EVEN HAVE A RIDE!?}

Shekinah: "Ugh!"

They started to run away from the previous spot and everyone was lost and sweating.

(Still don't feel like it SMH sorry ^^)