Chapter 2 the adventure begins

They went to a blacksmith outside of town. They got 1 sword each but Dylan and Victoria had a shield. Next door was a shop for cloths. They all got red shirts, red pants,black leather gauntlets (armored gloves) and a red and block cloak.

    I said "ok we look awsome now what...".Ryile looked at me like she was gonna kill me but i didn't care. Gideon said "ok we have to go to vision's woods" I replied " from that point we can catch up with the town guards. But the bad thing is the visions woods are a lot more dangerous.     

  Rylie suggested we keep their arms at ready. I was so worried because we had never been intobattle before and now we r fighting demons.  we finally got comfortable.; BUt at the worst time pssible.  Abby put up her hand. "do you hear that.

    I put my hand on the ground and closed my eyes.  "yes". creaking and moaning came from behind some trees.  Abby said "never mind." amd they all started to walk. i drew my sword and said "no." Rylie screamed. Next thing i knew i saw Victoria run up and slice a zombie in half. We all ran forward and killed somebies left and right.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw a skeleton the learder of them swing his sword at me.  I saw jackson the town prettyboy hop out of the woods and block my shot.  i thanked him and cut more heads off >:).

     We kille dall of the zombies but i said hey ill be right back i see the skeleton running. As i chased him into the woods  I stoped. He had tuned and stabbed me. As i fell to the ground i thought about my love. Before i died i felt that i landed on somethign hard. it was a necklass. I put it on because i always said i wanted to die looking nice. I started to glow red. I floated into the air as fire started to circle me.

     I put out my hands and opened my mouth and fire came out destroying the skeleton. I floated down and laid there. I stood up in unbelif. I put it under my shirt and walkd back to my friends. When i got back i asked if anyone was wounded and ryile said "Gideon was shot with an arrow.