Chapter 3 the towns army

I screamed "WHAT!!!".  Abby steped up and told Gideon to count to three. Gideon said "1...2..OWWWWWWWWWW. Abby laughed and said "got it".  Victoria put on her serious face :P and said "let's go". 

       We walked all about the woods with no trouble exept the worry of my new necklaess. We reached outside the woods and reached the towns army. General Jack said "who are you. You are not of age. I responded "dude im older than you you dingus."

       I asked jackson to step out and talk to me.  I thanked him. AT THIS POINT A BUS CAME OUT OF THE SKY LANDING ON JACKSON AND THEN A DANCING MAN NAMED KIBBLES IN IT DANCED OUT.

       I responded "that...is...fabulas. I walked back adn ther where skeletons everywehre.   I ran up and took a few out but there where to many.  I saw that Victoria was having troubles with the skeletons when i saw one come out behind her. I ran up with my sheld and blocked it *like a boss* and she thanked me.

       I tried my best to stay with everyone so no one got hurt this time. "I think we got them all" Gideon said. Jack told me "There are sckeletons comeing from every end i dont think i know what to do. I told them "we split up". We meet up at Bunderkun lake. Rylie said we will need teams. Victoria without any thought said "Me and Dylan will go together.

       I go up to Gidoen and say you will lead them. Jack replies "But im the general". Me and gideon both punch him in the face and keep talking. Gideon says "we just started this journey. I dont have what it takes". I belive in you.

A/N HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK

DONT BE A HATER

LIKE VICTORIA

EVERYONE WHO IS A HATER HATES HUGS

COMMENT

CYA GUYS