Chapter 6: red hot anger

They keep walking and they hear a crash. They run back as fast as they could. But it was too late. Victoria was gone. Dylan just stood there for a while. Regan stood there shocked. She could see the footprints that the kidnapper left. Regan grabbed his hand to drag him in the direction the footprints led. But, Dylan was boiling hot.

He just got hotter and hotter and hotter. Dylan finally transformed into a different form. Regan got scared. Dylan got blue flaming hair and bright blue eyes. With skin as black as the night. Dylan had blue fire all around him and ran out the door. 

      Dylan followed the footprints for a very long time.  Dylan finally got to a cave where he found a demon. He jolted at Dylan. Dylan was to make to even flinch and he grabbed the demons neck hoping to burn it. But the demon can resist the flames. It was a standoff.

     Dylan ran forward and tackled it to the floor. He started punching over and over again.  Victoria wasn't awake but she could somehow see what was going on. When Victoria looked down she saw her body. But Dylan is what scared her the most. She had never seen this side of him before. But she knew it was for her own good Bc without this power he couldn't have stopped the demon.

     Meanwhile Dylan picked up the demon and said " If you ever go near my best friend again you will hurt worse than where you came from. Dylan tightened his grip on the demon so much he tore through the skin. That's when the demon felt his burn. But the demon flew backward and shot him with an arrow laughing.

    Dylan looked down at the arrow and pulled it out.  He through it back at the demon and it went through his head and it died.

    Dylan turned back to normal dizzy and confused. He looked back at Victoria and he carried her back to the house. When he got back Regan examined his  wound. He yelled "No, don't pay attention to me and help Victoria. Later that night while laying by her bed he whispered into her unconscious body. "I'll never loose you again."