Well I'll be damned

Here we are for our next episode!

Zuko: I give up.

Aang: Give up what.

That's not important, this chapter is important, enjoy!

...

For the next couple of days Zuko just wondered the campsite but kept his distance when he can. For the most part he just sat and watch the men of the tribe talk and plan like everyone else.
He took in the habits of each of the warriors of the tribe. Noticing a similar pattern each day he watched. But he wasn't the only one watching, he could feel the eyes following him where ever he went, which didn't really surprise him. Still he should be treated better than this. As Zuko made his way into the center of the camp he decided to see how Aang was holding up and made his way to the tent for him. As he entered he saw Katara using her water bending trying to heal him in any way she can.

"How's he doing?" he asked. Katara jumped a little before turning around.

"Zuko please don't sneak up on me like that."

Zuko nodded his head, "Sorry. So how is he?" he asked. Katara shook he head.

"I've done all I can for him. The rest is up to him."

Zuko came closer to the bed and looked down at Aang who looks deep in slumber.

"I'll just leave you to it then," Zuko said as he left the tent. Zuko made his way back to that meeting tent so he could make another batch of tea as they waited for something to happen. Zuko just sat there drinking his tea wondering what the next move was anyway. As he was sitting there he looked and saw that like before all the members of the water tribe had him surrounded. Zuko just kept drinking his tea thinking to himself.

' Here we go again.'

...

Hakoda just got done talking to Bato and Sokka on what the best place for them to hide out until they could figure out what to do. As he made his way through the camp he couldn't help but notice how quiet it was. He turned to tent that the Avatar was staying at and looked in to see Katara in the corner reading some scroll.

"Katara where is everyone?" he asked her. Katara looked up from her scroll only to roll her eyes.

"Don't know." Hakoda didn't feel like finishing this and left.

' Wonder what's up with her?' he thought to himself as he made his way back. As he walked across the camp he heard shouts coming from the mess tent. He thought nothing of it and walked the other way until he came across Toph.

"Young miss have you seen the fire bender?" he asked her. Toph stopped in her tracks and turn to face him.

"First off I'm not a miss," she spitted out.

"And secondly he has a name you know."

Hakoda just let out a sigh before asking, "Sorry, do you know where the prince is?"

Toph rolled her eyes, "He's in the mess tent," she said coldly walking away. Hakoda stood there.

"Okay I was just...wait the mess tent!" he shouted running toward the tent. As he entered he pushed his way through his men to get to the center. As he broke through he saw in front of him Zuko and the men around him laughing.

"And he said, May I push in your stool?" Zuko said calmly. All the men around him started to laugh. Zuko looked around to see Hakoda standing there.

"Hakoda nice of you to join us, here have some tea," he said pouring the man a drink.

"What's going on here?" Hakoda asked.