Master Piandao

Hey hey hey everyone! I hope you are ready for the next chapter!

historyman17: In this chapter, I made a lot of changes!

Duh, obviously, you made a lot of changes in the previous chapters.

historyman17: Ah true true. Let us get on with the story.

Hai! Let us continue!

...

It was a warm summer eve that night as Zuko moves from shadow to shadow keeping out of sight of the surrounding guards circling the building he was attempting to escape from. Zuko looked out from his hiding spot and saw that he was all clear. With that thought he sprinted at full speed out of the shadow and across the street, jumping onto the nearest building and running back to camp.

' Well was surprisingly easy,' Zuko thought to himself as that he slowed down to a jog. After a few moments to catch his breath he was on his way back to where the rest of the gaang was camped at. As Zuko was about to leave the edge of the village he felt a sudden surge flow through him.

"What was that?" he asked himself. Before he could think of an answer he looked up to see a raging fire in the distance.

' Isn't that where the camp is?' he thought to himself. After half a second he ran as fast as he could back to where the others were.
But as he got closer to the fire he notice that if was slowly going down on its own. Zuko thought that was odd until he saw Aang drop a giant ball of water and his air on the remaining fire.

"Good work everybody," Aang said with glee.

"So this is what you guys do when I'm not around," Zuko said sarcastically walking up to them.

"Hey Zuko, how was your run?" Aang asked.

"Boring," he said.

"Good job by the way," Zuko said heartily.

"It was a team effort," Aang said happily.

"Speaking of which, where's Sokka?" Katara asked.

"Down here," Sokka shouted from the trench down below cover in what look like snow.

...

The next day while the others went to town on their own Zuko remained to do some well needed meditating. He needed a clear mind to formulate his next move. Just as his mind was clear he had a strange thought. He saw an ancient temple covered in moss and vines, he then entered a ceremonial hall surrounded by statues with different fire bending forms and in the very center an egg as gold as the sun. Just as he was about to see more he was woken up out of his meditate state by the rest of the gaang coming back.

"Hey Zuko I need to ask you something?" Sokka said as the rest of the gaang went off to do their own thing.

"You okay you're sweating," Sokka said as Zuko faced him.

"Yeah just fine a little warm I suppose," he said quickly.

"Anyway what's up?" he asked.

"I was thinking about starting to learn how to use a sword, and I was wondering if you know anything about this Piandao guy?" Sokka asked hesitantly. Zuko sat there for a few seconds before standing up abruptly grabbing his cloak and making his way toward the village. Zuko stop to put the cloak on only to turn back toward Sokka.

"Well you coming or what?" he asked him. Sokka looked at him questionably.

"Where to?" he asked. Zuko turned pulling up his hood.