Caribbean Island.

From the air, surrounded by the bluest of waters. Bestowed with the greenest of verdant foliage. Surrounded by exquisite beaches. A spray of water fills the screen. Comes from... An exquisite villa surrounded by a high wall.

As the girls clamber out of the pool, ignoring the four armed body guards patrolling poolside, they are met by three maids holding robes for them to slip into.

"Hey! I pay to see more, not less." The maids take the robes and disappear back to where they came from, "That's better." The fat man said, smiling.

"Willie you are such a perv." One of the girls standing naked said.

"I know. Anyone hungry?"

"Always!" The girls chirped together.

As William slips into a robe held open for him, he grabs the asses of two of the girls...

"Lunch is served." Giggling, the girls scamper toward the villa, where a sumptuous table is set on the veranda, attended by more servants. William is handed a drink, as he sips it, watching their perfect, barely covered butts, his eyes pools of desire, the servant holds out an envelope.

"For you sir."

Perplexed, William takes his eyes off the girls and regards the envelope.

"No return address, no stamps." He says to no one in particular but more to himself. He opens it, and his perplexed look goes to one of concern.

It says: SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. BE CAREFUL. 

"Where did this come from?" He asked, frightened but not letting it show.

"It was in the post box this morning." William cannot fathom what this is all about. But he does not like it. Over hot dance hall music, the sun sets magnificently into the shimmering sea... The music blasts throughout the villa. Sexy, hot.

There are now several bodyguards stationed all around. Two of the girls dance erotically for William, who reclines on an oversized couch, smoking from a hookah. The third girl is out in the foyer, laying on the glass floor, which is the top of a large aquarium, where dozens of sharks swim back and forth.

"Here fishy fishy!" She taps on the floor but the sharks ignore her, "Willie! They're ignoring me!" William walks over and peers into the shark tank.

"Put a drop of blood in there and they'll be your biggest admirers. All the way down to your stripped clean bones... And speaking of stripped..." He lifts her up like a piece of luggage. As she squeals with delight... "Bedtime!"

The other girls come running. The party moves up the winding staircase. The bodyguards look at each other, rolling their eyes. William is at the double doors to his massive bedroom suite, the girls are on the bed in the BG jumping around, in the skimpiest bra and panty sets, having a pillow fight.

"Bring extra security in for the night." Williams says to the head security guard.

"Yes sir."

"And make sure we're shut down tight."

"Yes sir. Have a good night, sir."

"I intend to." William closes his doors and lock them as wild shrieks come from inside.

A van rolls up to the main gate, half a dozen security men exit.

"There are already guys in the garden and guys out back. I want you three upstairs, two on the roof. You three downstairs. Follow me." The head security guard instructs as they all enter the villa. The camera lingers on the van. A figure dressed in black rolls out from under the carriage as it pulls away and disappears into the bushes. Two guards stand outside the bedroom door. Two guards are on the stairs. Three guards in the salon. Three more in the garden outside. The Head of Security goes around the villa checking that all the doors and windows are secure. His men are posted outside the door to the bedroom, on the stairs, in the salon. He closes lights as he goes. He walks across the aquarium floor in the foyer to the front door, closes the lights, so that only the glow from the aquarium lights illuminate the dark. And he exits, closing the door behind him, turning the lock.

The sharks gliding back and forth in the water but then, a figure in a black wet suit, fins and a mask, with a small back back, comes gliding into through the sharks who just go about their business. The figure stops at the edge of the glass floor, takes something out of the back pack and very skillfully cuts a small hole in one of the glass panels that makes up the floor. The diver lifts out of the aquarium, pulls back the wet suit.

It is Cat.

Cat opens the backpack, removes a silencer fitted pistol and enters, silently, closing the door behind her and approach the bed where William is asleep sandwiched between the three passed out girls. Empty champagne bottles and glasses are strewn about.

Cat stares down at the scene and points her gun at William. One of the girls rolls over onto William, ruining her shot. She hesitates.

William sits up suddenly, startled from sleep and paranoid. No one is in the room. He looks around, and notices the bedroom door ajar. He is more awake now, seeing the Nymphettes sleeping soundly. He rises, dressed in a silk sleeping robe. He feels something on his chest, goes over to the mirror, opens his gown and sees, painted on his chest: In red lipstick, the word THIEF, and a drawing of a Cataleya orchid. Panic starts to set in.

"Hello?" William speaks into the darnkess. No answer. William tip toes to the ajar door. He peeks out and sees two guards with bullets through their foreheads, blood leaked out across the white marble floor. Really panicked, he flattens himself against the inside of the door, his breath coming in gasps. William, holding the two guns of the dead guards in front of him, makes his way down stairs, past two more dead guards.

Growing more and more nervous by the moment, he tries a light switch on the wall, nothing. The only light comes from the ambient glow of the aquarium below. He reaches the bottom of the stairs.

"Anybody?" No answer. He crosses the aquarium floor, and when he is right in the middle...

"Stop right there." Cat comes out of the dark. In her hand, a silencer fitted pistol.

"Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter who I am." He pulls the trigger on his gun, aimming towards Cataleya. Click, click, click. He tries the other one. Again, click click click.

"What do you want?"

"I want you exactly where you are." And then, without warning, she puts a bullet in both his knees. He falls to the floor as the blood starts to seep out onto the glass. The sharks swim back and forth.

"Whatever they paid you, I'll double it!" He begged.

"You know the thing about sharks. You can swim with them all day and they will just ignore you, but put one drop of blood in the water and they become your biggest admirers." Cat says precisley, amused at his begging.

"Please. I'll give you anything you want. Don't kill me!"

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you. They are." She fires three shots into the glass square he is kneeling on. The glass shatters and William falls into the water. Grabs onto the squares on either side and props himself up. His blood runs down into the clear water. Cat turns and walks toward the door.

"Please! Please!" He struggles frantically to pull himself out. Cat exits. And then the sharks hit. WHAM! And hit. And hit. And hit.

"Please! Help! Help!" He is violently dragged under.