Memories

(Alright I'm rewriting this lets see how it goes-

Emora. He knew that name from somewhere, but where?

Error had just been in the middle of killing off everyone in an AU when a memory hit him. It was blurry and distorted, but, he could make out a forest, a forest with magical energy in its plant life. He also saw a blurry two story house, well made and had ivy crawling up its sides.

The monsters screamed and ran as he paused in his killing, confusion and wonder crashing over him, the image still there.

Then? There was a skeleton that looked like himself, but he couldn't tell who it was because of the memory being hazy and blurry. Then, in the blink of an eye, the memory was gone and he was faced back with the bloody snow and horror filled screams.

He finished up killing the AU before going back into the Anti-Void, the voices for once silent as Error Sat down and put his head in his hands, lightly scratching at his skull. "EmOrA...EmOrA...wHerE Do I KnOw ThAt NaMe FroM?" He tried his hardest to go back to the memory he had seen, but it didn't come back, it just didn't. He sighed in frustration and loss, opening another portal to go destroy a few more AUs.

-The land of the souls-

Fate laughed and laughed. Error truly was her pawn! She turned around to where she was facing a metal cage, a skeleton with black bones being tied up in said cage, their head down.

Fate cackled triumphantly, walking over and crouching down by the skeleton, lifting their head up so they were forced to look at her. "Oh my dear brother" she cooed with a smirk. "Your son is trying to remember what he lost, trying to remember his past" she snickered. "Your son truly is an idiot dear, dear brother" she stood back up and made her way over to a one way portal that currently showed Ink and Error fighting.

She smiled insanely as she watched the two gods. "Emora shall never claim his name again, for his fate had been decided, no matter he likes it or not" she nodded to herself, a new plan forming in her head.