A Decision Of Nightmares

A childs scream of agony could be heard as needles were stabbed into his fragile bones, liquids being forced down his throat as his mother yelled, trying desperately to get to his only child.

Gaster. Not a Gaster, the original Gaster, was the one doing this. He was filling and injecting a child with different poisons and liquids to see the effects so he could let his king know the results. After about an hour or so of testing, Gaster finally put the child back in its cage with its mother. The child was weak, small frail body glitching and shaking as blood poured from the poor babies mouth, the little one only being a few weeks old.

His mother rushed to the small infant, injuries similar to the babies. “Im SoRrY My DeAr…”

-present-

Error shot up, clutching his skull as he cried, remembering his past from a nightmare. He was in his mothers hold, free falling at a moderate pace with nothing but darkness around them.  

His fast breathing gradually slowed down as he held onto his mother desperately. “ShH….We ARe FreE NOw My SoN...wE aRe FReE…

-up with Fate and Destiny-

Fate screamed in outrage at what she was seeing. “NO NO!” She slammed her fists down. “DESTINY!” She howled out the name in disdain, running off to find the only one who could have made this happen.

-back with the boys-

Destiny squealed in happiness as she went down and wrapped her arms around her brother and his son. “tHaNK YoU SiSTer” Vediovous said, smiling as he cradled Error who was curled up and finally asleep in his hold. “WHeRe WiLl YoU Be PuTTinG Us?” Destiny hummed at her brothers question, not actually having a plan for that part. “Oh...umm” she chuckled nervously as her brother looked unimpressed. “Hmm...perhaps just a normal city in one of Fates other creations would suit you two?” She questioned with a hum. Her brother only nodded with a small smile, looking back down at his baby. “We ARe FreE...FiNaLly FreE..” He closed his eyes and leaned into his sisters hold as Destiny decided where to let them live.