A Start To A New Home

Errors POV

Running, that’s all I could think about as I sprinted as fast as I could from my desolate prison. Ink was howling angrily behind me, his feet being able to be heard thumping against the forest ground. Run, that’s all I did was run, run! Just run and it would all be ok!

Of course, it didn’t work out for me, because when has it ever worked out for me?

I tripped on a log dug into the forest floor, my face slamming into the leaves and moss below. I coughed, trying to will myself on as I heard two sets of footsteps get closer, funny, as Ink was the only one chasing me.

A pair of arms lifted my frail, glitched body up. By the black color of their bones, I could tell it was my mother. “M..MamMa…” I whimpered pathetically, nuzzling into my mother's chest as he began to run now, holding me and trying to gather enough magic to get us both out of here.

Soon Ink was gaining on us, screeching out orders to other sanses who had shown up with him. “You won’t get away with this!!” he screamed, some of the sanses trying to throw attacks at us, though my mother and I worked together, combining our magic together to help each other stay safe.

“ForGiVe ME FoR ThIs LATeR SwEetIE” he suddenly said, and, before anyone could do anything else an inky black, glitching portal appeared below us. Of course, my mother wasn’t stupid. We didn’t care about our world so why stay?

The portal he had opened lead to a place called the VOID. anyone who goes into the VOID is scattered beyond the very fabric and reality of the world, scattered across time and space itself.

Its the only thing that could kill us, my mother really is the best. So, without a second thought, we both plummeted into the black abyss calling out to us.