The Subway

The entrance to the faë world was well hidden from the human world. It was in an old abandoned subway station, that was only accessible through the basement of a building that was used as offices for faë that deal with human matters or faë matters that happen in the human world. Then a train will appear at 3:00 on the first Sunday of September. All faë children that lived in the human world would come here and get on the train that would take them to the faë world. There is one train that goes through a day to carry faë who travel between world without using realm travel.

I realized it was a good decision to make mom and dad stay home. Wanted signs for Luna Everlast were everywhere.

"Who is that?" Oli asks pointing to a sign for Luna. I smile at her.

"That is Luna Everlast." I tell her not wanting her not to be scared.

"Isn't Luna your best friend?" She asks. I remembered when Luna and I were best friends. That was only 3 years ago. I miss the old Luna.

Cait looked at me.

"Thea, we should tell her." She said.

"Tell me what?" Oli asked.

"Nothing, Olive." I said.

We can't keep it a secret forever. I know. We should tell her ourselves before someone else tells her. No. Why? She's too young. She's going to find out at school. I know. Let's give her these few hours of being a child. Ok.