~53~

"Think I give a damn, boy don't you know who I am?"

A week later...

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Okay, Marshall," I say, nodding as if he can see me.

"It's no problem at all, Rob. I'll let you know when he out of the equation. Stay safe little one," he replies before hanging up.

I smile, realizing we're about to get rid of Robert once and for all. After Kehlani told me what happened, I took it upon myself to put a stop to this. She explained how he threatened her and my family.  Now he really can't bother us and we can finally live in peace.

"Baby! Where are you?" Onika yells from inside the house. I ash out the blunt that I was smoking and turn around, walking into the house from the patio.

I make my way to out room and see Onika laying on the bed, on her phone. She senses my presence and looks up, a cheeky smile going across her face.

"Are you high?" She asks as I strip down to my shorts and bra.

I shake my head and chuckle,"what makes you think that?"

"You just smell like weed and your eyes are red. So I'm guessing you are."

"Then don't ask questions you know the answer to," I say, jokingly. I throw myself on the bed and cuddle up next to her. She groans and pushes me off with a whine.

"Why you pushing me away?" I ask.

"Because... it's July. It's hot and I'm pregnant. Not the best combination."

I chuckle and kiss her on her cheek,"stop whining."

She lets out another whining noise and moves her head,"who were you on the phone with?"

I dismiss her question with a wave of my hand. She smacks her lips and I can feel her eyes heating up my forehead. I look up at her and speak,"it was an old friend..."

She lets out a mhm and rolls her eyes. I chuckle at her skeptical ways, knowing she's not done with the questions. But she leaves it alone and rubs her stomach.

"I can't wait for him to be here..." she says softly.

I smile and nod slightly," yea. The rooms ready for him to be sleeping in. I just can't wait to sing to him while he's falling asleep. And when he grows up, he's most definitely playing either soccer or basketball. And we're not cutting his hair. At all. Okay?" I ask, looking back at Onika, who's smiling so hard at me.

"What?"

"You're rambling and it's cute as hell," she responds, smiling harder.

I can feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and I look away from her. This always happen when I get to thinking about Kyng... I'm just ready for him to come into the world. I want to give him what I never had.

Onika chuckles and shakes her head,"don't feel bad. It's cute that your feminine side is coming out."

I roll my eyes,"I was never masculine."