"Nice" to meet you

It was an average day in the summertime a few months until I'm a second grader. The sunlight so warm and bright showing the tiny lint particles throughout the room beaming in my face.As the sunlight shined through my blinds. I slowly started to wake up because my curtains were not doing their job too well because today the sun was showing no mercy. I could smell my mom cooking in the neat, tidy little kitchen that we owned. I got out of my bed, walked to the doorway of my room and poked my little head full of frizzy long hair around the corner. Then, I saw him, he was sitting on the floor in some airplane onesie pajama suit playing checkers with my checkerboard. I immediately walked into the living room and positioned myself on the fluffy, freshly, vacuumed carpet in front of the red and black checkerboard across from him. He looked at me like he knew me and that made me more irritated by the fact of him playing with my checkerboard across.

"Who are you ?",I said rudely.
"I'm Jordan," he said laughing at my rudeness because it didn't faze him at all.
I just sat there looking at him with a devilish look on my face which I'm guessing he could probably tell that I had already started to dislike him.
"I bet I can beat you in checkers", he said being cocky as heck at the moment.
"Whatever let's play already," I said knowing that there might he be a small possibility he could beat me.

We played checkers for what felt like forever and he was doing tricks and double spacing which I had never seen before. In my eyes, I considered that cheating because I thought we were playing basic good ole checkers. I got tired of him cheating in the game so I walked off.
'Be nice", my mom said as she saw how I walked off with an attitude.
By her tone of voice, I could tell that she meant what she said and that I would have to give this stupid headed boy a chance. As I was walking I saw a white but sort of tan-skinned redhead woman who looked like Jordan and who looked around my mom's age in our spare room which never got used . She was standing there smiling at me as I turned into my room so I smiled back so I wouldn't be rude. Once I got into my room I plopped my skinny self on the fluffy carpet. I leaned forward while my legs were crossed to get my white porcelain piggy bank that was giving to me by one of my mom's co-workers gave me. I picked it up because it helps me think for some reason when I had nothing else to do and as I stared at the piggy bank I thought about why these people are in our house which mom would never tell me because apparently it's "grown folks business".As I sat there thinking Jordan walked in and sat right next to me I felt like his eyes were boring a hole through my soul because he was staring so hard. I was tired of him staring at me so I handed him my favorite "treasure".
"Whats this ?," he asked looking at my piggy bank as if it was something out of this world.
"Its my treasure," i said with so much happiness in the world.

IF ITS GOOD PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN CONTINUE THE STORY GIVE ME YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK THANK YOU GUYS