⭐️Chapter 17⭐️

It was already evening and I was home early as I didn't had much to do that day. After Inaaya's and my encounter, I was going to Manik but then a peon told he left for a meeting with Raj sir which was going to happen in some restaurant.

To be honest, after what Inaaya spoke to me I was a bit disturbed about it. I mean I know she is a weird women I have ever came across till now but what ever she said to me had sent several wrong vibes to me.

Is she up to something?

Do I need to worry about on it?

There are so many things which are going inside me right now. And the solution is something which is out of my way for now. I had thought of clearing the fuss between me and Smaran but he clearly told he would be busy tonight.
I so hope that he understands my side of view. I don't want to keep him in darkness. I just want us to be same as we were before coming into this open relationship.

Stepping out of washroom, I dabbed the towel lightly on my face and walked toward the dressing table. As soon I dropped the towel on the chair I was tugged behind lightly by my man whom I didn't saw till now.

I gasped lightly on the sudden pull from him which made me bump to his broad chest. My face was turned half behind to him as his jawline touched the side of my forehead. He didn't knew what blunder he was creating inside my little fragile heart because if he had known than he wouldn't be tourchering me by this little- little stunts of his.

Nandini:- Manik!

My voice was so low and so slow that I had a doubt if he had heard me or not but thanks to the closeness.

Manik:- You..you look..cute.

And all of a sudden I was very conscious about my dress. My face swat ahead toward the mirror but sighed on seeing myself enough presentable for now.

But then suddenly I felt heat rushing down my face making my cheeks red due to his constant gaze on me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

But then suddenly I felt heat rushing down my face making my cheeks red due to his constant gaze on me. He was holding me by my arm as I was still facing him my back but he was watching me through the mirror. I blushed on it and looked down when his arm slowly and steadily creeped around my waist leaving no space between us.

Manik:- I at least deserve a thanks from you.

Battering my eyes a bit I saw him through my lashes and saw him pursing his lips with his teasing smile. A smile appeared on my face as I turned to him and gave a quick peck on his cheek on which he made oo face.

Manik:- That was.. Ahmm! quite..surprising.. I mean.. I didn't asked for this.

I frowned but then realized what he was saying which made me flushed instantly.

Manan FF:- Pyar Lafzon Mein Kahan.✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें