⭐️Chapter 23⭐️

I frowned and simultaneously looked for the pen drive Innaya text about. My frown deepened more when I found it and took it to look at it closely when suddenly the door of my cabin got opened making me flabbergasted.

Nandini:- Manik I need mo..

But she stopped as soon her eyes fell upon my hand which was holding pen drive.
That's it. My game is over!?

My mind felt wobbly and I couldn't think of some excuse and words but then I saw her smiling sheepishly.

Nandini:- Sorry! I should had knocked first right. I'll come afterwards.

She didn't doubt? But I thought she noticed the pen drive in my hand. Wait! Doesn't she know its her pen drive or may be she doesn't have any idea about her missing pen drive?
God! How come she can be this careless?

I saw her ready to leave but keeping the pen drive inside my pocket I called her back quickly.

Manik:- Ermm- No! Wait. It's..it's okay. You can come inside.

She turned around right away, happily. Seeing her smiling, a soft smile plunge upon my face. Damn! What is she doing to me? There I was planning to stay away from her and then here I'm passing smiles to her. I really need to avert my mind from her before it looses its case.
Clearing my throat, I made a straight face.

Manik:- Is there something you wanted to tell?

Nandini:- Haa woh..the models are here for the trial. So I wanted you to give them a final approval before I get back with the fittings and accessories.

Manik:- Ohh yeah that.. Okay I will be there in a while.

She nodded and went . As soon she left I marched out toward Innaya's cabin and without giving a damn about knocking I dashed inside. By the look on her face I can predict she was expecting me there.

Innaya:- Oh Manik! I knew tum aaoge. Come take a sit.

She chirped making her way toward me while it took every ounce of me to control my rag which was provoking to erupt anytime. She very boldly came and stood in front of me before laying her hand on my chest and doodling there.

Innaya:- I know you came to thank me . But come on ya, I'm your friend and one doesn't thank another. But if you really want to do something than..

with that she leaned closer eyeing my lips with the constant smug smile playing on her lips. But before she could lean more I pushed her away with the jerk leaving her all baffled.

Innaya:- Manik!

Manik:-*hard look* Shh! Not a word.

Showing my index finger with the stern face I hissed whereas she stood unexpected.

Manik:- I don't want to know how you got her pen drive but today one thing is clear that your intention is not about helping me. Warna mere lakh mana karne ke baad bhi tum aise Nandini ki pen drive mere cabin me nhi rakhti.

Innaya:- yes because I told you I wanted to help you.

Manik:- Even I told you that I don't need your bloody help. Get this fit in your head and stop invading in my things.

Manan FF:- Pyar Lafzon Mein Kahan.✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें