⭐️Chapter 35⭐️

M A N I K

It was a bright and cheerful day for me as long as this chimpanzee Cabir and Mukti didn't decided to intrude my peaceful weekend.
I was sulking while Nandini didn't seemed bothered by there presence. In fact she was enjoying her time with Mukti. And the genius Dhawan was devouring my made maggie, passing all sort of praises to me.

Cabir:- Blessings to your hands, bro. Matlab kaise? Kaise tu itni tasty maggie bana leta hai?

He smacked his lips after burping aloud which made my nose scrounge in nasty.

Manik:- thik waise jaise tu haq maar ke dusro ki maggie khaa leta hai.

Cabir:- well, that doesn't answers my question, but I'll pass it.

I rolled my eyes irritatingly and leaned back on the bean bag massaging the bridge of my nose.

Manik:- Now if you are done then will you tell the thing for which you graced us with your precious presence here?

Cabir:- Don't tell me you have not seen the message from the last night?

The word 'last night' caught Nandini's attention toward us. She gave me a little curious stare but than turned her head back into her gossips.

Manik:- What is it?

Cabir:- Bro, did you forget the date or what? Its our high-school reunion dinner. Hum har saal issi date pe apni batch- mate day celebrate karte hai. After all we completed our schooling on this day only. And iss baar toh gada dhari bheem, shree-shree Mukti devi bhi padhaar rhi hai.

Mukti gleamed brightly making me smile. Giving a brief light nod I scratched my two days old stubble and gave a quick glance to Nandini. Though she had her face on the other side but I know she must be having her ear on our conversation.

Mukti:- and not to forget, Mia bhi aa rhi hai.

Cabir:- ohh yes, Mi-a.

I chuckled humorously when Cabir winked until Nandini decided to show her interested over something, or rather someone.

Nandini:- Mia..kon?

Manik:- Mia Malik, my batch mate..

Nandini:- and??

Manik:- and..what?

I raised my brow amusedly but she shrugged looking Cabir, Mukti and then me, smiling thoughtfully.

Nandini:- I thought she is someone special that is why Mukti hinted her specifically.

Mukti:- No..she is not..but she was..for Manik.

I scrapped my nape anxiously as Nandini looked totally caught up with the new found interest in the person named 'Mia'.

Cabir:- Manik tu ne Nandini ko Mia ke bare me nhi bataya? Haw! Nandini, now don't leave him until and unless he tells you about Mia.

Mukti:- Exactly. I mean, how come you don't know about her? Manik, you better tell her or we gonna tell.

Manik:- fine guys. Don't exaggerate it, okay. Nandini, she is nobody to me now.

Manan FF:- Pyar Lafzon Mein Kahan.✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें