It's all about me,myself and I.

Hi there guys, my name is Sam as in Samantha. I have a mum and had a dad. My dad died in a very tragic train crash. I will tell you how later. Me and my mum live in a very small house because my mum does not have a job. because everyone is mean and wont let her have one.

Everyone in my family has bright blonde hair. All apart from my mum because died her hair red but she Is naturally blonde. Our family agreed it was a little mistake of how her hair became to red bit when we tell people they just laugh and say its funny.

The story goes like this... One day when my mum was blonde she went it to a little shop and saw a TV that looked quite good for the price. So she asked that sales man"how much are you selling that TV for" and the man replayed with "sorry we don't sell to blonde"felling offended, my mum went and brought brown hair dye and dyed her hair brown. She went back the next day and asked again "how much TV selling for" and again the man said sorry we don't sell to blondes so then she dyed her red then went back again; but again the man said sorry I don't sell TV's to blonds. My mum said how do u know I'm blonde I've dyed my hair so may times. I don't even look blonde.   The man replied with because that's a microwave!!!!.     Lol I still feel sorry for her to this day.    XD!!!!