8

Amontae

"Amontae stop walking fast." Aria complained as she tried to keep up with her brother.

"Hurry yo slow ass up then." Amontae said as he continued to walked towards the bus stop.

It was almost seven in the morning and Amontae was not in the mood. He didn't like riding the bus simply because he had to wake up early.

He would usually ride with Trey, but Trey decided no tto go to school. Sometimes Diana would drop them off, but she was still asleep.

Amontae couldn't wait until he got his own car, he was just a few hundred dollars short from getting the car he wanted.

"I don't have long legs like you." Aria joked.

Aria was cursed with her mother's height of 5'4. Sometimes she didn't like being short because she couldn't reach certain things.

"Whatever midget." Amontae joked.

After five minutes of walking they made it to the bus stop. Their bus stop didn't have a lot of people in the morning, but in the afternoon it had more.

Their bus stop consisted mostly of freshmen and sophomores. There were a few juniors and seniors, but most of them had cars now.

"Hey Brittany." Aria said as she walked away from a Amontae.

"Hey." Brittany replied smiling at Aria.

Amontae looked at Brittany.

She was indeed beautiful. She had clear brown skin, a nice set of lips, straight white teeth, and she had her eyebrows nicely threaded. She was naturally pretty to Amontae.

Brittany looked up and noticed Amontae looking at her. She gave him a cute smile and waved.

Amontae smirked at her and nodded his head.

Aria was busy running her mouth and texting on her phone.

"So you know Diana said I can have a sleep over right?" Aria said still tapping on her phone.

It was Friday, which meant that it was close to weekend.

For some reason Aria was feeling energetic. She thought it was her baby giving her a good mood. She didn't mind it though, it was better than having an attitude.

"Yea." Brittany said turning her attention from Amontae.

"So you coming? Our house ain't that far from yours." Aria said still glued to her phone.

Brittany looked at Amontae one more time. This time he wasn't looking at her, instead he was occupied by his phone. She turned her attention back to Aria.

"Yea, just text me the address."
**

"Baby I'm about to go to Subway for lunch, you coming?" Winter asked as she grabbed her purse.

It was lunch break. Lunch break usually lasted forty minutes. It gave students enough time to eat, chat, and leave campus for a little if they wanted.

"Nah." Amontae said.

"You don't want anything back?" Winter asked searching her purse for her keys.

Amontae shook his head. He was tired and ready to go home.

"Don't try to eat any of my food when I come back." Winter joked before walking off.

Amontae sighed and looked around the cafeteria. He noticed Chris was sitting with Zion and some other boys.