32

This is where Amontae's change is character starts to show.
I also introduce new people in this chapter.

How I picture Emily (in MM)

Enjoy 🥰

ONE MONTH LATER.

Amontae pulled back from his blunt as he watched Brittany bounce on his dick. It was going on twelve and their little chill session turned into a fuck session.

He just wanted to smoke, but she wanted to fuck. So he gave her what she wanted, dick.

"I miss this dick!" Brittany moaned out.

Amontae smacked Brittany's ass leaving a mark on it. He blew out the smoke from his mouth before taking one last puff from the blunt and throwing it on the floor.

He then placed his hands on her hips and began to drill her from underneath. He was getting close to nutting and wanted to get it out. He had to leave soon.

"Oh my god." She whimpered as she took the rough strokes he was giving her.

Amontae grunted as he released himself, he was stressed and this was very much needed. He then tapped Brittany telling her to get off of him.

She frowned as she climbed off of him, she we upset she didn't get her nut, "You leaving already?" She asked before running her hands through her straight Malaysian hair.

"Yeah." Amontae said dryly as he picked up his Balmain jeans off the floor.

Brittany smacked her lips and rolled her eyes, "Let me guess. You finna go see your baby momma?" She responded sarcastically as she put back on her oversized t-shirt.

Amontae chuckled at her jealousy, "Why you worried?" He asked as he slipped his pants on and picked up his phone off the stand.

"Because, I want you to stay. I wanna spend time with you."

Amontae laughed at her, "Spend time? Girl we not together. Hell, I barely even know you." He spat as he slipped on his Nike slides.

Which was true. Amontae didn't really know Brittany, just her first name.

Brittany was a little hurt at what he said. She thought he was actually starting to grow feelings for her. "Fuck you." She said letting her anger take over.

He then cut his eyes at her, "Watch yo' mouth lil' girl." He said.

"Or what? What you gonna do bitch ass nigga?!" She yelled before pushing him.

Brittany was infuriated and couldn't control herself.

She didn't understand why Amontae didn't want to show her love and attention. She was a lost girl and needed it. Her father left and her mom barely paid attention to her.

"Keep yo' hands to your self!" He argued back pointing his finger at her.

Brittany ignored him and continued to whine like a baby, "I hate you! You only come around when you wanna fuck! Why don't you love me?!" She yelled sending punches to his chest.