II

SCENARIO II

HELPING HIM

WARNING:

SLIGHT SENSITIVE CONTENT.
PANICK ATTACKS AND LOTS OF CRYING.

I don't mean to trigger anyone so if you think you can't read it, avoid it.

Thank you.

AFTER ONE HOUR OF DISCUSSING WHO WOULD BE MINJI'S ROOMMATE, they still couldn't get to a decision. They all wanted to share a room with her because they loved her.

While they were discussing, Jungkook carefully holds his noona by her wrist and slowly brings her to sit on the couch. She smiles at him.

"I guess they'll argue over it for a bit, noona... they all want to be your roommates!", Jungkook says, giggling. Minji takes a look at him, rising her eyebrows and asking, "Don't YOU want to be my roommate too?".

The younger man smiles and nods, "I do... but I'm the youngest. It's not like they would let me".

Minji could see it in his eyes that Jungkook wanted to be her roommate too, but also that he thought he couldn't. "Who says they have to choose for me?", she asks him.

Jungkook widens his eyes when Minji grabs his hand and stands up, saying a loud "HEY" to get the other members' attention. Their six heads turn towards her immediately, kind of confused, just to see Minji holding Jungkook's hand in a caring manner.

"For now, I'll share a room with Kook", she says, smiling. They all protest, frowning. Minji giggles, "You all are so cute, I'm dying", she exclaims while jumping on her spot.

"But noona, will you really be roommates with Kookie?", Jimin asks.

Minji lets go of the youngest's hand and walks towards him, caressing his hair. "Jimin, it's almost 1am and you are arguing. Noona's a bit tired and needs sleep! I'll share a room with Kookie until tomorrow and we'll discuss it again then..." she whispers, softly at them, "okay?".

They all were looking kind of sorry for forgetting she was tired and needed to rest, so Minji smiles and hugs each one of them. She also wishes them a good night before grabbing Jungkook's hand again and asking him to lead her to their room.

The maknae says a shy "good night" to his hyungs and walks away with Minji.

After they get to their room, Minji immediately throws herself on one of the two empty beds, assuming that wasn't Jungkook's. "Is this one your bed?", she asks. "No, mine is the other one... I guess you could tell by the mess, right?", he scratches the back of his own neck in embarassment.