IV [I]

SCENARIO IV

DRUNK [I]

[EIGHT DAYS BEFORE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF BTS' 8TH MEMBER AND TWO MONTHS AWAY FROM THE NEW ALBUM]

[PART I]

STUMBLING OVER THE STREETS WITH A WASTED HOSEOK wasn't something Minji thought would happen anytime soon... yet here she was: barely holding the man's arm over her shoulder and his waist while walking towards the dorm.

In the afternoon, Hoseok got the permission to take her out, since she was too immersed on producing songs with Yoongi and practicing for the new EP's promotions that she even forgot to eat. The members and staff were worried she would be too stressed and asked the cheerful Hobi to treat her some food... and of course he enjoyed the idea. Things have been pretty great at the dorm and the members were dying to go out with her BUT they didn't get the chance to because it could start rumors... and that was the last thing they wanted.

Yet today, as Minji was too stressed, they told Hoseok he could go and he was very happy.

Taking Minji out of the studio was a battle, though. The woman didn't want to leave but — once she was out with Hoseok — they had so much fun. The duo went shopping for presents to the members and they were very excited to finally give them.

Later that day — in the evening — Minji and Hoseok decided to stop at a restaurant and eat.

IF ONLY MINJI KNEW, she would never ever have started drinking with him because the boy was a light weight and they needed to safely get home later... but it was too late when she noticed he was wasted.

Now, the only thing she could possibly do was continue walking with a drunk Hoseok in her arms towards their dorm — without any help because their phones had no battery — and hope no one would pay too much attention to them.

"M-Minji-ah~, I-I had so much f-fun!", he says, with his eyes closed and giggles. Minji laughs ironically, "Of course you had! I'm even taking you home now."

The man suddenly stops and looks at her with almost closed eyes and a swollen face, saying "Wow, I-I didn't know you w-were interested in me t-that way", with a smirk. A smirk. Minji hits his arm and the man laughs out loud, singing "I know you want me~".