character Synopsis

EDITED
Hellllllooooooo peoples!  I love you all! so I know I'll forget my character info so here yeah go!

Quick Information

▶Name:  Hatake No Kumiko

▶Age: 13 years

▶Gender: Female ♂

▶Village: Yukigakure

▶Country: Land Of Snow/ Renamed land of spring

▶Allergies:None 

▶Parents: Yuki Oona Akiyama (mother, hokage of Yukigakure ) and Kakashi Hatake (copycat nin )

▶Note: is the cage of the demon (氷の戦士) Kōri no senshi and his mate (スノーエンジェル) Sunōenjeru.

▶History: Kumiko grew up in the land of snow/spring with her mother only leaving once a year to visit her cousin's grave, Yuki no Haku, who as a child taught her one of her three kekki genkias, Ice Release. By the time he died she had perfected all of the kekki genkias.  Growing up she rarely saw her father the copycat ninja and instead trained under her mother and her mother's old teachers. She was only nine when she became the youngest child to graduate the academy  known and is now going to the leaf to become a chunin. Although she has already  completed several b rank missions and a couple a rank missions. She is an only child and to be the next Hokage of her land.

▶Appearance: waist length snowy white hair, color changing eyes that are typically crimson red, roughly 5'2 and 110 lbs, hasn't reached puberty (what? She's only thirteen. Just wait till part two and three, dear good the girl develops! Just trust me, Kay?)