Chapter one- Youre going to Konaha!

EDITED
•Kumiko's pov •
I am far from normal, no matter how much I protest it is a fact the shall never change. This fact is the same one my mother is currently intensifying while I stood before her freshly woken up from my slumber in only my pale blue night gown. What a highly irritating predicament I have been placed in. My mother's strong voice caught my attention once again, "Kumiko,  your Sensie and I have come to the  agreement that your team will enter the Chunin exams. Now, this year they are to be held in the Hidden leaf of the land of fire."
Three days ago, May 18th, I turned thirteen, yet here my mother is ordering mg I leave sooner than I already had to. Perks to being a Kage's daughter. "You are together your things and meet your team at the gates within twenty minutes. Make your land proud, make me proud, and do not forget the Leaf is an ally." she said before lightly kissing my forehead then waving me from her office while shouting sternly,"Don't forget to write in your journal either!"
Damn, Of course she would remember the journal, which was a large white leather bound book covered with soft blue snow flakes that I have written in since my hand writing became legible. It's meant to be a book for the Kage of our land, but she had me start early. I grumble to myself as I walk to my room, past the guards who wait outside my doors as protection,"Kurna, Kiribati. " I greet the two beautiful female guards. They smiled at me before arguing over Why I haven't reached puberty. Damn it, I thought I heard the last of this nonsense!
Sighing I packed a duffle bag with the necessary clothes and a second with a wide variety of weapons, bombs, puppets, and poisons. I changed out of my night gown and opted for bandages covering my chest to my belly button with a long sleeved fish net shirt over it, black short skirt that had shorts under them with matching black ninja sandals. I put a black mask on to cover my some how full soft pink lips up to my nose. My bright red eyes glistened as the sunlight hit them, my pure snowy white hair, and softly lightly tan pale skin. I was close to flawless except for the markings that etched on my back from my evil pest.
'Hey kid I'm no pest.' Kōri grumbled. I mentally told him to shut up and go back to sleep like his mate, Sunōenjeru. 'Whatever kid.' He grumbled before returning to sleep a growl escaped my lips, I was highly irritated. Sighing, I grabbed my twin katanas and placed them on my back before picking up my duffle bags and exiting my room. Saying goodbye to my still bickering guards I stifled a laugh as I made my way to the gate leading outside the village.
"Ah! There is our little snow Angel!" I heard my sensie yell teasingly. I glared at him evily, making him sweatdrop. "Uhmmmmm!!!" He exaggerated the 'm' in the phrase. I laughed at his expression.
"Hiramiso Sensie, Kumiko is going to murder you." I heard my friend and teammate, Rukia Nominichi, say cutely. She was a petite bright blue, waist length haired girl who barely reached my shoulders I was a measily 5'4 at that! But her soft blue eyes and creame colored skin compensated her height, along with her dangerous and feisty skills.
"I agree." My other teammate and friend, Aksuko Inuzuka, stated. He was rougedly handsome with his shaggy brown hair, deep brown carnal colored eyes, tan skin, red upside down triangles on his cheeks. He was the tallest of us at 5'6. Tall Huh? He is also the oldest after fourteen, while I am the youngest. His ninken, Fang, barked an agreement. Fang stood to Aksuko's waist and was a carnal brown with black paws and a black spot on his back.
" You two are probably right so let's hurry before she has time to bury my dead body. " at that I glare at him. His blonde hair was Spikey and bright which contrasted with his clover green eyes and light tan skin. He was tall, lean, and muscular. Most women find him attractive but I find him annoying. Rukia believes he is a retard who took over someone's body. Sighing we began our eight day walk to Konaha.