The Dinner

Klaus's POV

We were in the limo driving to a special place to me that I wanted to share with Caroline from the moment I first laid eye's on her.

"So where are we going?" She asked with her gorgeous smile 

"We are going to a place very special to me, and I wanted to share it with you" I say not looking down because I don't want to see her reaction to it

"I'd be honored to go to your special place with you" she says while lifting my head up "You don't have to be embarrassed Klaus" she says with a smile

I smirk at while she rolls her eyes and giggles at the same time. I could listen to her laugh all day.

"I have a question" she asked sounding a little worried

"Is everything all right love?" I ask getting a little worried about her

"I didn't want to tell Tyler about staying an extra week because... I have this feeling that he only came here to get revenge on you..." She says as tears form in her eyes, I pull her into a hug when she starts crying on my chest

"Its all right love, its alright" I say stroking her hair while she slowly pulls out of it

"No it's not all right Klaus, I looked through his suitcase to see if the feeling in my gut was right and... I saw a white oak stake Klaus" she says still crying. I started to think why Tyler would want to kill me if I die so does Caroline and everyone else in my sireline

"Love look at me" I say while wiping away her tears "I need you to get me that white oak stake, I know it may be hard to get it but you need to understand something" I stop to know if she wanted me to continue, she nodded "If I die love, you, Stefan, Damon and all my other sires die as well and I can't even stand the thought of you dying because of me"

Carolines POV

Why would Tyler do this to me? He said he loved me and now I don't even know if I can believe him. I think about what Klaus told me how he couldn't stand for me to die because of him. But I have this feeling in my gut that is telling me that I couldn't stand to see Klaus die either.

"What do I do with the stake after I get it?" I say while looking at him

"When you get the stake I need you to text me and tell me you have it and we will meet somewhere and exchange the stake for your freedom from me..." He says with tears in his eyes. It hurts me to see him like this. My gut is telling me to comfort him but my head is telling me to agree with him. So I do the only thing I know how to cheer him up with.

"Look at me. I am not leaving you, Klaus. Not now not ever. To be completely honest with you Klaus, I couldn't even stand to see you die. It hurts me to know that you would risk your life just to make sure I live a happy life. But the only thing that makes me happy is... You. You make me happy" I say sighing knowing that it may not have worked. So I try something else but I wait till he is done talking.

"I... I can't lose you, Caroline, because I... Forget it" he says leaning back and looking down.

I pull his head up and look him deep in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"You can say it Klaus" I say with a small smile

He takes a deep breath before he talks "I can't lose you because... I love you, Caroline. I love you too much to lose you. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you because of me" he says with a small frown

I know I shouldn't do this because I'm with Tyler but who cares anymore he used me to get to Klaus because Tyler knows Klaus is into me. I can't even think about it anymore so I just finally give in.

"I love you too Klaus..." I say with a smile to try and cheer him up

"You lo-" I cut him off with crashing my lips on to his. I feel him kissing back. I pull back quickly.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" I say looking down embarrassed

"You're right I should've" he says while putting his hand under my chin and leaning in to kiss me. I hesitate at first but then when I remember what Tyler is going to do, I let him kiss me. I couldn't resist him any longer and I know he could tell because the next thing I know I'm sitting in his lap kissing him fiercely. I know I shouldn't but I look at the positive things he's done for me. He's saved me everytime I'm in danger, he's risked his own life for me, he actually cares about my feelings. Everything that Tyler never did.

Klaus starts kissing down my neck until he finds my sweet spot. "Klaus..." I moan his name so loud that I think the driver heard it, oops. He keeps kissing me nonstop and it feels amazing, better than Tyler. Guess his thousand years of experience helps. We were then interrupted when we arrive at the place and we both pull back. Him with a smirk on his face like always. I blush a little but look away embarrassed.

"Don't look away love, you're beautiful when you blush" he says gently moving my head to face him blushing a lot more.

"We should get going" I say while getting off his lap and getting out of the limp "this is amazing Klaus!" I say looking around at the beautiful sight

"Like you love" he says while wrapping his arms around my waist as we walk inside both smiling like crazy.

"Hello Brittany, I'm here for the private dinner" he says with a smirk, kissing my cheek

"Hello Klaus, follow me" Brittany says while leading us to a private section of the restaurant "here you are Mr. Mikaelson"

There will be a second part to their dinner don't worry! I know I kind of rushed into things a bit but I wanted to give you guys a chapter before my birthday. Thank you guys for 34 reads! I will make the next chapter longer than these three!