Chapter seven: Stuffed Toys Pt.2

Dianjia's POV

An idea suddenly pops on my head. I should buy a stuffed toy for Yuqi, I think I'd make her life horrible... For forgiveness I'll make it up to her. But ughh!! How can I tell her that I'm sorry? I'm too scared to approach her my oh so good side- *sigh* I give up. I have a confession.

Before this thing happened, it was actually my plan to be friends with aunt Xia's daughter, which is Xia Yuqi. But I was so shy to approach her, so I told mom to make a favor, to Yuqi to looked out for me, even tho I don't need that. But shyness swallowed my confident when she is just exactly in front of me- of course she was just so beautiful like auntie and I was totally speechless by that. I dunno what comes up to me and I suddenly being rude towards her until now, I didn't mean to be rude like that.

Whenever I pissed her off, her beauty comes out, I don't know why I find her beautiful whenever she's mad. I'm must be crazy af- but hey as I say I have a confession, well the truth is I have a crush on her on the first day I saw her on the road. I mean to hit her yes, coz I want her attention but I was disappointed when she doesn't turned and shouts at me hehehe weid right? But it doesn't matter right now, I want to say sorry but in a different way.

What should I give to her? Chocolates with stuffed toy? Or with flowers? AsdfghjklIDUNNO

"Why you looks so bothered Dianjia?" Yuqi asked. I looked at her shocked but immediately change my face.

"Nothing. Why would you care." I replied, not making any sounds of obviousness.

"Well, yeah. Btw, your foods are already ready."

I stand up not answering or even a simple nod. I'm cold remember? No, I was pretending to be cold* *cough*

"Umm... Dianjia... I-I... I j-just wanna say s-sorry- I think your still mad... At me.. C-coz I... *inhales* didn'tcooknoodlesfordinnerlastnight-"

Why she's sorry? I ain't mad at all tho, actually her Thai salad is so delicious and also looks so cute- I was just teasing her, that her Thai salad looks so creepy- you know for something to say. Ughh!! I can't take the shyness with me anymore!!

"Yuqi, can we be just friends? You know I'm so tired dealing your shts and I want to have a peaceful life in here." I said while eating my foods.

"You want w-what?? Hey hey hey somethings wrong! You? Tired of dealing with my oh so shts? Excuse me I think I should be the one who would said that. Not you." She protested and rolled her eyes while her hands are across. Yeah, you should be.

"