Chapter seventeen

Chapter SEVENTEEN HI CARATS! I'm Ajhe! Jun, Joshua and The8 (Minghao) biased HAHAHAHA XD LOL OKAY IM DONE

Chapter seventeen: Wake Up

Dianjia's POV

I can't think straight in the whole period. I was worried for Yuqi. Even Junyi, Guanyi and the others keep on asking me why do I have a blood stain in my cloth. Didn't they know about the accident? Or is it really an accident?

"Mr. Guo! Please pay attention to the lesson!" Our history teacher shouts from the front.

"How can I if someone close to you had just got into an accident and now she is lifeless!" I can't hold it anymore so I shouted back at her.

Well who can be? She's keep on yelling at me in the whole period. So annoying. Try to pissed me until my patience got full I would not think twice to banned her here. How can I? My grandfather is the owner of this university so it's not hard for me to get here.

"So what do I care? Pay attention please if you didn't want to fail my subject."

"What do I care too? Please shut up if you don't want to get banned in this university." I answered her back and walk out. I HATE HER.

"Dianjia!" I heard Junyi and Guanyi called me in unison.

I run from the building to the Dean's office, which is the office of my great grandfather, Henry (Sy joke) Guo. (A/n: okay just made it up again xD) He looks up to my first before letting me sat on the chair.

"Dean pls can I have an excuse absence?"

"What? Why?"

"I have this important friend of mine and she is in hospital. I can't just stand there and wait for the news of her mother! I am worried! Please??"

"What is her name, young man?" He asked while looking at me with something I can't explain. It is mixed.

"It's... Xia Yuqi..." I answered lowering my head. My tears are about to fall and knees were shaking. I felt a hand on my head and patted it.

"I will let you, as my grandson. I see how you loved that Xia Yuqi. So go now." Looking at him directly in his eyes, and you can see the sparked. Eh?

"Hahahaha my grandson is now a man!"

"Thank you so much, yéyé." I bowed 90°degree and runs outside and hopped in my bike. Pls hold on and wait for me, Yuqi. I'm coming.

...

I am currently sitting along with Yuqi's brother, Tianyi. He was crying and seems so sad, and stressed. He looked up and stare at the wall coldly that no one wants to have a staring game with him.

"Tianyi-ge... I... I'm sorry.." I started to approach him and sat beside him. He didn't answer nor land an eye on me. Too scary. It was so long before he talk.

"How did this happened?" Asking with full of angriness, sadness, and coldness. I hardly  swallowed my saliva and looked at the side. Damn!

"I don't k-know.."

"You're with her and now you are telling me YOU DON'T KNOW?! Are you kidding me?! Huh?!"

"T-the last time I was with her is in the corridor.. Before you arrived.. Pls calm down, gege. It's not gonna solve the problem." I said making him calming down in a second.

"Argh this is my fault... This is my fault.. If I didn't leave her earlier this wouldn't happened.."

"Ge... Stop blaming yourself it's not your fault. If it is an accident no one should blame to, if this was an attempt the person who did this to her should be the one to blame to."

"Accident or not it's still my fault! I leave her.. I am so useless.. Pathetic.. And-"

"Stop it gege! Don't you think if Yuqi hear you,,,will be she happy to hear all of those? Of course not! She'll gonna blame herself too for letting herself to got into that situation! You know Yuqi, we know Yuqi! She doesn't want anyone to blame theirselves! So gege, calm down okay? Here, I got a water, drink it please."

"I think it's better if you'll just stay away from her."

Those words make me stopped, my time and world stops, all around me stopped. A pang felt in my heart as I looked at his cold figure. Cold eyes.

"You can go now."

"Tianyi gege.."

"Just go and stay away from Yuqi, me and to my family."

"But-"

"Go!!"

I stand up and about to walked out when aunt Chiqing- their mother was crying and about to fall coming. I bowed at her as she asked worriedly about Yuqi.

"Asked Tianyi gege, auntie." I replied as I walked out.

Please wake up Yuqi, I still need you, we need you.