its snowing outside • Qinter Fluff •

It was snowing outside, much to the icewing's liking. He smiled watching the snow drift down, until he felt something warm clasp onto his arm. "Winter- I'm f-freezing.." the sandwing whispered to the icy dragon.
He looked at Qibli, his stormy grey eyes inspected the shivering form before him. Suddenly he felt his own wings wrap around the sandwing. Qibli snuggled a little closer to winter's chest. Unconsciously he rested his head on the sand dragon's head.
Qibli's arms pulled winter a little closer, icy blue against A soft sandy yellow. Winter took a breath, it was pure bliss to the icewing, his heart felt like it was exploding with small, warm butterflies at that very moment.
Qibli didn't care how cold The icewing's scales were, all he cared about was how close he was to winter. Winter felt the same at that moment. Winter lifted his head up and put his talon under The sand wing's chin. Qibli's green eyes fluttered Open, meeting Winter's Stormy grey ones. Winter closed his eyes and leaned forward, placing a small kiss on the slightly shorter dragon's snout.

Qibli was only is bliss for a short moment, until his body started to freeze up, a snowstorm was on it's way. And they were outside, because headmaster Tsunami wanted the other tribes to experience and experiment with the snow. Winter started to panic, he hauled the sand dragon onto his back, but the winds started to gain. Winter took to the sky, almost being blown away by the howling winds.

⛈ BAD END ⛈

Winter was steered away from his course and closer to a cliff face. The wind pushed him around like he was a mere pebble is the raging seas. Chunks of ice started to fall, bigger than your normal hail. The sandwing on his back was knocked off him, causing him to scream out to The ice dragon. Winter dove down toward him, but the wind had other plans.
Winter was flicked into a cliff side like he was nothing. Qibli managed to land in the snow softly. The sandwing could hear winter's screams before he blacked out.

Later that Week A search party found Qibli suffering from server frostbite and hypothermia. Winter was found stuck under a pile of snow and rocks, one of his broken ribs had pierced his left lung, killing the icewing.

💫 good end 💫
Winter battled against the snow and wind, feeling The sandwing grip his shoulders tightly. As they flew closer to jade mountain, Qibli slipped, but the ice dragon reacted quickly enough, and caught the green eyed dragon.  They touched down onto the cool rock of jade mountain, The Sand coloured dragon stood up, still wobbly from the chilly snow, wind and air. Qibli leaned on The ice dragon, who wrapped a wing around him. The icy blue dragon scooped him up and carried him to their cave. Winter grabbed a few warm, fur blankets and covered the sandwing with them. Qibli reached out towards winter. The ice dragon rolled his eyes and got under the blankets. The sand coloured dragon snuggled into the icewing's chest. Before knowing it, they had both fallen asleep, Qibli and winter snoring softly, their tails twined together.