Silent Spells • Darkthom Angst • Part 1

Darkstalker was sitting down thinking of ways he could protect fathom, or even better, make the Seawing prince hate him less.  Fathom had yelled at the hybrid to stop using his magic so much, or else their relationship would never work. He hated the idea of casting a spell to make the green Seawing hate him less, but it had to be done.  He didn't want it to end up like Arctic and foeslayer.
Fathom couldn't stand watching the dragon he loved dearly slowly loose his soul. He knew that the scroll wouldn't chip away at his soul, but something was gnawing at the back of his head about it. Ge walked over to Darkstalker. Who was now sitting by the fire place on a pillow. Fathom sat next to him, resting his head on The hybrid's shoulder, hearing his mate's steady breath made the Seawing calm down.
Fathom knew Darkstalker wouldn't stop.
Darkstalker knew fathom wouldn't stop worrying, so unknowingly, they casted a spell at the same time.
I enchant Fathom to be comfortable with my magic and his own.
I enchant Darkstalker to Worry about his spells and Soul.
Fathom felt something blossom into his mind, his magic wasn't a curse it was a gift! Darkstalker suddenly felt a wave of guilt crash over him. He realized how dangerous his magic was, and fathom was right all long.
"Fathom! I'm so sorry! You were right the whole Time... I should've listened to you."  Darkstalker wrapped his wings around Fathom. "Darkstalker you were right, my magic is a gift! I can do so many great things with this!" Fathom exclaimed. Darkstalker gasped. "Are you crazy? What if we became like arctic or albatross!?" The hybrid gripped his head. Fathom started to tear up. "cant you see? Our magic is gift like you always told me!" The Seawing yelled. " Well I was WRONG!" Darkstalker screamed at Fathom.
The Seawing prince broke into tears, before screaming a " I HATE YOU! I WISH I NEVER FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!"  At Darkstalker. The hybrid realized what he did, but only after fathom had stormed out the door.

Every time they passed each other Fathom would growl at him, the hybrid felt remorse when this happened. Today, Fathom has chucked his ring at Darkstalker. Causing him to break down in tears at he inspected the ring. He headed home, Fathom had taking his things a few nights before. It felt so empty in his heart and the room.  Darkstalker sighed watching the rain start to pour down. "Fathom would love this weather..." he whispered, remembering when the Seawing used to watch the rain with him.