Love....

TRIGGERING HERE!!! IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED EASILY, THEN DON'T READ THIS!!!

Thank you...^^

Shadow POV

My sweatheart and I were driving to Amy-knows-where. She simply just said 'You'll have to see for yourself.' So now here we are driving.

"What is it Amy?" I asked her, once more.

"Like I said,'You'll have to see.'"

I groaned in defeat, making her giggle. "Don't worry Shadow. We're almost there." Amy giggled again. Merely I just nodded, focussing on the road.

"So, Shadzy?"

"Yes love?"

"I was wondering if..."

"I'm listening."

"If we could go on a date...?"

"Are you sure? It's seven."

"I know but still."

"Okay, whatever makes you happy."

"Yay! I love you."

"I love you too."

Sonic POV

I looked at the clock emotionless. You would think that I would be happy with Ames coming over, but no. Because I already know that she's bringing Shadow with her. "It looks like I'm going to see you again Shadow." I muttered to myself. My black hoodie draped over my face so you couldn't see my face or quills, my baggy sweats were comfortable as always. If you saw me you would say something like 'The world hero's suicidal?!' And my answer would be yes.

Why? 'Cause, I don't give a fuck. When Shadow left, I thought I was unimportant to him and my friends. Tails is the only one who I visit, but he doesn't know about my cutting issues.

Muttering to myself, I went up the stairs to my bathroom. Opening the door and closing it once I was in. I took the razor that was on the counter with dry blood, from last time. I didn't care. Rolled up my sleeve. I pressed the razor against my skin, feeling the familiar pain from when I do this all the time.

I dragged the razor across my arm, making a new cut. I did it again and again, until I was satified. The blood covered my entire arm, and started trailing downwards.

Knock knock

"Sonic! It's me Amy~"

I cursed underneath my breath. "Hold up! I'm doing something!" Really? 'I'm doing something'? Great response huh?

I quickly cleaned up my arm. Pulling down my sleeve so it would cover it. I walked back down the stairs to the door.

I turned the knob, opening the door. I didn't look at either of them when they came in. I saw Shadow look at me as if he didn't know me. Well good. 'Cause I don't want him to, but it hurt me too. I still loved him. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked them.

"Water would be nice." Amy said.

"Sure thing."

I walked to kitchen. Grabbing a cup off the counter. I felt something wet go down my face. Am I crying? Without even realizing, I was crying...? Is it because he's here?

I merely wiped away the tears and proceeded with the water. If Scourge were here, he would laugh at me and would call me a 'baby'.

Shadow POV

He's.... Different. From the last time I saw him. Right when I opened the door, he looked as if the color had been drained out of him. His voice is raspy from the lack of use. I still have the necklace though from him. "Shadow, dear, are you okay?" Amy asked.