The Pink Palace

When Rose woke up from her, what felt like, golden slumbers, she found a beautiful pink house to greet her tired eyes. It was a very, "Victorian-Era," style house. Rose wondered if this was one of her relatives' home, she had absolutely no idea that this was the home that she would see to welcome her every morning. Yet. Needless to say, Rose fell in love with the house, and when she stepped inside, she was starstruck.

The beautiful green wallpaper, paired with the grey vinyl tiles were a great choice by the constructors.

"Hello Rose, I see you have finally woken up." Laura chuckled

Rose rubbed her eyes and sat up. She saw her father, Almanzo, adn an elderly lady she had a faint memory of. Although, she couldn't remember who it was.

"Mother, whose house is this?" Rose asked.

Laura and Almanzo exchanged a glance, with a smile that quickly spread across their faces.

"Well Rose, this is our house, this is where we are going to live for as long as possible." Laura replied happily.

Rose's eyes widened.

"Oh, really? This house is beautiful!" Rose exclaimed with a voice full of surprise.

Laura and Almanzo nodded their heads.

Laura added, "You may not remember the lady standing next to your father Rose, but, this is my mother, who is your grandmother Caroline."

Suddenly, it all clicked. She remembered seeing Grandma Caroline when she was an infant.

"Hello Grandma Caroline!" Rose exclaimed.

"Hello dear, I'm surprised to see that you've grown up, the last time I saw you was when you were a baby." Grandma Caroline reminisced.

"Now Rose, when we go to work, Grandma Caroline will be the one taking care of you." Laura explained carefully.

Rose nodded her head, still encaptured by the beauty of their new house, and that was how their new life at their new house began.